Stop complaining about ZA and ZG

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 31 Next
Srsly? Jefferey kaplan moved to Titan and he was a GOOD developer.....now u really need to watch who u call stupid because some poeple take offense to that, you really need to re-read ur actions and address in more nicer i dont take crap from anyone and i will not sit here and be told im stupid and spewing nonsense from anyone, even if its a blue poster, i dontlet anyone disrespect me like that..EVER

You're stupid.
03/01/2011 2:27 PMPosted by Legend
umadbro?

dude, why don't u just go somewhere else where people actually consider ur attempts at trolling funny.
World of Warcraft is srs bsns.
How many times does it need to be said ZG/ZA is NOT the only content in 4.1? We didn't even know about it until a few days ago. Stop ignoring the rest of the content we DO know about. The fact that you don't even know when anything was released in Wrath shows your true ignorance.

Until I see it in the patch on the PTR or in the patch notes, I'm not going to assume there's some vast treasury of currently unimplemented content in 4.1. Datamining doesn't really count, since there's a lot of possible explanations for why it's there that don't all lead to additional content in 4.1.
now u really need to watch who u call stupid because some poeple take offense to that, you really need to re-read ur actions and address in more nicer i dont take crap from anyone and i will not sit here and be told im stupid and spewing nonsense from anyone, even if its a blue poster, i dontlet anyone disrespect me like that..EVER

Then leave if you don't like it. No one's forcing you to be here.
I think Zarhym is taking a potty break to wipe the sweat off his brow.
So stop complaining about a content patch that JUST went into testing. Seriously.

When would be the proper time to complain about it? Now while there's a slight chance changes could be made, or later when we'll have to wait months for 4.2 to come out and fix all the problems with 4.1?
03/01/2011 2:26 PMPosted by Irokain
We didn't even know about it until a few days ago. Stop ignoring the rest of the content we DO know about.

actually I'm pretty sure I've seen hints of it -even before a few days ago.

Regardless of your opinion on the current state of the game, this tired rumor about WoW developers all running to a new project needs to die. I've seen no one ever show a shred of evidence that this is true. In fact, I know there is no such evidence because the overwhelming majority of WoW developers I work with today have been here for years now.

Tell us what you do and do not like about the game. That's fine. But stop making up stupid justifications and perpetuating nonsense with the hope it'll somehow make you seem more persuasive and knowledgeable.

Srsly? Jefferey kaplan moved to Titan and he was a GOOD developer.....now u really need to watch who u call stupid because some poeple take offense to that, you really need to re-read ur actions and address in more nicer i dont take crap from anyone and i will not sit here and be told im stupid and spewing nonsense from anyone, even if its a blue poster, i dontlet anyone disrespect me like that..EVER

Stop being stupid.
03/01/2011 2:32 PMPosted by Fornizzle

Lol.

Regardless of your opinion on the current state of the game, this tired rumor about WoW developers all running to a new project needs to die. I've seen no one ever show a shred of evidence that this is true. In fact, I know there is no such evidence because the overwhelming majority of WoW developers I work with today have been here for years now.

Tell us what you do and do not like about the game. That's fine. But stop making up stupid justifications and perpetuating nonsense with the hope it'll somehow make you seem more persuasive and knowledgeable.

He was calling the argument stupid, if you felt stupid from reading the answer..well..maybe you are. if your not happy of the game, stop playing (and paying) and clear the forum.

If only people would stop trolling, i can completly understand the frustration of the community manager when some many people just go out of their way to insult their work or the work of their collegue.

My only complaint is that there isn't a normal form. Why not treat ZA and ZG like ToC or ICC? Same with SFK. Heroic only instances make me a sad panda.
What are you complaining about? That we're actually going back to the old world which, by the way, has experienced a 'cataclysm', or are you complaining that we're getting new content with updated old world content as well?
03/01/2011 2:32 PMPosted by Fornizzle
Srsly? Jefferey kaplan moved to Titan and he was a GOOD developer

Great point. Your evidence that there was a sudden exodus from the WoW development team comes from knowing for a fact that one developer moved off the WoW team over two years ago. :)