Problems w/ increasing Max Camera zoom. help!

UI and Macro
i have tried addons, they dont work.
ii have tried typing in both the /console script & the /cVar thing. and nothing changes.
even when i go on my alt i can zoom out a bit further than on this druid.
i cant figure it out and its really bothering me. please help and fix my rage!

/console cameraDistanceMax 50
/console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 1
Copy and paste the first command into your chat, press enter. Do the same for the second, even if you've already tried using them.

Make sure you're using the right binding when trying to zoom out.
it doesnt work ><
someone has to know whats up.
i just cant find a solution
Well in this case I would in fact suggest you follow the standard blizz response to this, with deleting your wtf, interface and cache folders and letting the game recreate them. It's hard to say what got borked on your character.
About the only thing I can think of is what Choonster already suggested. You may have unbound zoom out key on that particular toon.
no i definitely didnt,
and i dont want to delete those and lose all my settings w/ addons.
ity would take an hour or 2 to remkae my ui.
no i definitely didnt,
and i dont want to delete those and lose all my settings w/ addons.
ity would take an hour or 2 to remkae my ui.

At the very least, delete the cache folder, and move, or rename the WTF folder. Reload WoW, and see if the issue is still there. If not, the issue is with your current settings, and you'll have to nix them anyways, or deal with not being able to zoom out.
i did it and still nothing,
WTF!!!??!??!!
Please tell me you backed up your \WTF\ folder first...

and are you sure you can't zoom out as far as you can... post a screenshot of as far out as you can

And again, have you checked to make sure your zoom out keybind is still set...
Delete the lines ( cameraDistanceMax & cameraDistanceMaxFactor) out of WTF/Account/<account-name>/config-cache.wtf and your camera distance setting on all of your toons will reset to default.
Just for further elaboration, as camera distance stuff seems to come up a lot.

As shown above, there are two console variables that affect your maximum zoom distance: cameraDistanceMax and cameraDistanceMaxFactor. Now, the latter isn't named after a cosmetics company...it's quite literally the factor by which cameraDistanceMax is multiplied by to give the maximum zoom distance. cameraDistanceMax has a settable range of 0-50 yards, and cameraDistanceMaxFactor has a range of 0-4. Putting either of these values to 0 forces your camera into 1st-person mode (as any number multiplied by 0 is 0).

What isn't commonly known is that the product of these two numbers cannot exceed 50. 50 yards is the maximum allowable camera zoom distance currently allowed by the game client. At some point in the past (can't remember exactly when) I believe the full 200 yard maximum naturally imposed by the variable value ranges (50*4=200) was possible, but for whatever reason this was limited (which really makes the cameraDistanceMaxFactor variable pretty useless as far as I can tell).

You can use the aforementioned slash commands to set these values, or alternatively you can edit the Config.wtf file located at World of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf to contain the following lines:

SET cameraDistanceMax 50
SET cameraDistanceMaxFactor 1

Make sure to look through your Config.wtf file to make sure neither of these lines already exist first.

To force your camera to zoom all the way out, you can use this slash command:

/script CameraZoomOut(50)

Hope that helps!
/console cameraDistanceMax 50
/console cameraDistanceMaxFactor 1
Copy and paste the first command into your chat, press enter. Do the same for the second, even if you've already tried using them.

Make sure you're using the right binding when trying to zoom out.

THANK YOU SO MUCH