Konungr UI & Macros (Updated Dec 2011)

Druid
This thread has been moved here: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=19080
/cast [@mouseover] skull bash

is a lot simpler
nm, doesnt work any more

but wtf, /use lightwell?????

Yeah, but sometimes I like to know that no matter what, its going to go off on the target I tell it to and not waste it. Just a bit of extra protection.
yeah i forgot if it was skull bash but there was at least one spell that i used to have macroed as just /cast spellname and it would pick the right one

03/10/2011 9:44 AMPosted by Androoid

If you are running with a priest that uses it, this macro was working Pre-4.0.6 to use the lightwell without having to try and click through the dumbass or the boss standing on it.
speaking of ways to consolidate lots of actions into one button, gogomount is god's gift to druids

one button to pick the fastest possible method of transportation, also dismounts you from vehicles etc.

nice esp. since travel macros are not 100% reliable

GoGoMount ftw
it worked to mount/dismount in the oculus too, i imagine it will work if there is ever similar cata content
03/10/2011 9:49 AMPosted by Konungr

If you are running with a priest that uses it, this macro was working Pre-4.0.6 to use the lightwell without having to try and click through the dumbass or the boss standing on it.

This. 1000 times. This.

Maneuvering my g-d- camera to see around the boss to click the dang thing is so frustrating.

I had no idea I could just do /use Lightwell....

It's a revelation.

(I hope it works.)
^ive seen 11ty posts on the net that say its impossible to macro lightwell

dunno tho...
03/10/2011 11:38 AMPosted by Dystant

This. 1000 times. This.

Maneuvering my g-d- camera to see around the boss to click the dang thing is so frustrating.

I had no idea I could just do /use Lightwell....

It's a revelation.

(I hope it works.)

tried this before and never got it to work. my understanding is it can't be done.... but i'd *love* to be proven wrong on that.
Nice write-up. I'm sure this will help a lot of folks. Personally I can't use those fancy mouse devices. I'll just keep replacing my logitechs as needed (g500 currently).

BTW, the "targetNearestDistance" has long been removed from the game. All it does now is function identical to tab targeting without regard for distance calculations.

Stick to the old ghetto sap macro:

#showtooltip Pounce(Cat Form)
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/cleartarget [noexists, stealth]
/targetenemy [noexists]
/use [stealth] Pounce(Cat Form); Mangle(Cat Form)
/cleartarget [noexists, stealth]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Feel free to replace mangle with rake or whatever you prefer. Enjoy.
Thanks much for this info Katonix, updating guide and will test your new macro.
My pleasure. BTW I just noticed my macro has /use instead of /cast. I've been using this macro forever so I know it works. I'm pretty sure the two commands are interchangeable.

I'll probably edit my macro so it's /cast (just to be consistent with my other macros). I only use the /use when activating equipment (i.e. /use 13)
My pleasure. BTW I just noticed my macro has /use instead of /cast. I've been using this macro forever so I know it works. I'm pretty sure the two commands are interchangeable.

I'll probably edit my macro so it's /cast (just to be consistent with my other macros). I only use the /use when activating equipment (i.e. /use 13)

Alright, I will adjust accordingly. I tested out your macro in arena today, got the opener on a rogue twice, so thx for it.
Konungr, I play feral, and use both lui and a naga so im sure your post will be very helpful if not for the ninjaing of you macros (thanks) but a look into someone else's layout.

So far the way i've been playing (nothing too taxing just heroics and random bg's) is to have my main bar be the 1-12 buttons on the naga and have 1-6 above the wasd on my keyboard be forms and running wild (bear, cat, travel, bird, running wild and seal form) with T,Z,X,R,F and G for things like tiger's fury, prowl, taunt, etc.

In each form the 1-12 keys on my naga become form specific and it's amazing, it saves so much room. it's not an extra 12 buttons over just a keyboard and mouse, with a druid it's an extra 36.

I just really like this setup and it's buttery smooth to tank or dps using my thumb for almost everything. but as always, im looking for ways to improve so i might have to try out your layout.
It really all depends on playstyle. I just never got into the amount of keybinds on my letter keys. The naga will make just about any set-up smoother once you get used to it.