Fastest dungeon for farming justice points

General Discussion
I am looking to purchase 2 heirloom's for an alt and need a bunch of justice points. I am a tank so I am able to get a group really quickly. I have been doing random dungeons but started thinking that maybe if I queue for specific ones instead I could farm out points quicker. Obviously I will do my normal first random of the day for the bonus, but after that.

What dungeon would you recommend for getting justice points very quickly. What has the shortest path to knock over some bosses quickly and get into the next group ?

Thanks
HoO clearing all bosses is the best bet. After the first boss there is only like 2-3 trash groups between each boss and for the elemental killing thing, each one gives JP along with the boss
Cool cool, will give them both a shot tonight ... gonna do them a few times in a row and time each one, to figure out the justice points per hour :P

Thanks much
03/11/2011 2:36 PMPosted by Orcabull
HoO clearing all bosses is the best bet. After the first boss there is only like 2-3 trash groups between each boss and for the elemental killing thing, each one gives JP along with the boss

The elementals that activate Anraphet? They don't give JP. What game are you playing?
03/11/2011 3:01 PMPosted by Favog

The elementals that activate Anraphet? They don't give JP. What game are you playing?

World of Warcraft. They drop it on heroic for sure.
03/11/2011 3:25 PMPosted by Orcabull
World of Warcraft. They drop it on heroic for sure.

No they do not.

Only the bosses drop JP.

First boss (go down and pull levers)
2nd boss (outside, where you can ride the camels)
3rd boss (the Trogg room, where you kill the four elementals to bring him out)
4 more bosses on the upper level.

These 7 bosses drop JP, no other mobs do.
The elemental in HoO do not give JP.

Either way, I think HoO is the quickest.
HoO gives the most per run, I dunno if it gives the most per minute, though. HoO also has the downside of being... well... HoO.

Though, since you get that flat 140 for your first normal run of the day no matter what, I'd recommend doing the shortest one for that.
Although. In my exp, get a tank (or be a tank) Non-Heroic HoO. Heroic HoO. Then a random of each. Deadmines is the second best imo. Spend 3 days doing this. You wil have 4k JP and be mostly 346 gear. So in 4 days (tops) You'll be heroic. Rep/AH epiced. And ready to raid :DD