What one spell would you want IRL and why?

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 18 Next
Rebirth or Portals. They would both be awesome IRL
Stealth....
easy...Uber Heal Over Time
Rebirth
Holy shock
Healing friends and fighting enemies all in one burst of holy 'splosion
Reincarnation.
03/14/2011 7:05 AMPosted by Madrik
Whatever spell it is that makes money appear in my mailbox.

That doesn't exist ...not even in WoW. :(

I'd love to have druids shapeshifting ...but into any animal ...like a cat or bird ...or tiger or bear

Healing wave would be nice too ...or cleanse ...oh how many times i've liked to cleanse myself.

Or maybe something useful too like teleport ...to any city and zone ...yea ...really nice ...one can only dream.
Bloodlust!! RAWR RAWRRARWERAWARWR! Love that sound ;)
Cat form because it would be awesome to shape-shift into an animal.
Can't think of any... But if NE's didn't give away their immortality I'd say I wanted it.
I'm very surprised no one has said this. the creation spell used by the almighty [insert name of person who created wow as in did the massive encoding thingy] is by far the best spell to use irl. you literally would become a god!

choices among spells of the 31 classes would be stealth provided that it would make me fully invisible and wouldn't decrease my running speed.

third choice conjure food.

fourth choice sap.

5th choice arcane explosion, near useless in WoW but so useful irl.

6th choice: the spell that the vial of the sands give you to turn into a dragon, hell make this my third choice.

why I dont pick a healing spell or cure disease: mainly because then the world would become more overpopulated and everyone would die of starvation/thirst/ect: (

why ankh is bad: living forever would be boring, plus after the sun bursts in 5 billion years you'd drift in space and would wish you were dead due to boredom.
Probably druid bird form. (Bat form is ugly, and bats aren't very efficient fliers in the first place.) I've always wished I could fly, so it would be very nice. Unless I get shot down or captured for use in some weird study.

If not that, then time warp or something. Do chores in 1/3 of the time so I can clean the house faster and get back to WoW. = w=

All else failing, I want a 525 cooking skill irl.
Holy shock ftw. I dont need anything else.
moonkin form.

I can sit on you if you make me angry

I can hurl green balls at you if you make me angry

I can call nature down to smite you if you make me angry

I can swarm you with insects if you make me angry

I can turn your front lawn into a living hell if you make me angry

I can root you in place and taunt you if you make me angry

I can call down a hurricane if you make me angry AND IT SHALL BE CALLED HURRICANE...(pun here)

I can drench you in waters from no where if you make me angry

I get 2 eclipses in one minute...tell me how thats not op

dont make a moonkin angry. As far as ptr goes we can crash you & dc you with you hitting us. Dont make us angry, moonkin frenzy ftw. DOOMKINS FOREVER
Disengage! Wheeee!
moonkin form.

I can sit on you if you make me angry

I can hurl green balls at you if you make me angry

I can call nature down to smite you if you make me angry

I can swarm you with insects if you make me angry

I can turn your front lawn into a living hell if you make me angry

I can root you in place and taunt you if you make me angry

I can call down a hurricane if you make me angry AND IT SHALL BE CALLED HURRICANE...(pun here)

I can drench you in waters from no where if you make me angry

I get 2 eclipses in one minute...tell me how thats not op

dont make a moonkin angry. As far as ptr goes we can crash you & dc you with you hitting us. Dont make us angry, moonkin frenzy ftw. DOOMKINS FOREVER

LOL just for that...unstable affliction..just so all of you will have something to cleanse !
03/15/2011 1:08 PMPosted by Daxxarri
Cure Disease

Pestilence to SPREAD my diseases!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mind Control as long as it was for more than 20 seconds... more like 4 hours... yeah... that would be sweet
Levitate. And Psychic Scream for use in large crowds.