Removing an extra WOW account.

Customer Support
It's not really something drastic; however, I had this US trial pending thing on my Battle.net account and I clicked on it accidentally, and now I have 2 wow accounts, Wow1 my main with all my characters... WoW8 the trial...
I've had WoW for quite while now so I don't know why the trial was there for me as an option but nevertheless, I really want to remove the account WoW8 from my Battle.net (just incase I made a future mistake with subscriptions, plus it's annoying on the log-in screen).. is there an easy and quick way to do that? or do I have to wait until the trial account expires?

Thanks
The in-game GMs are capable of removing unwanted and expired trials from your account. Just send in an in-game ticket with the details, and they'll take care of it for you.
You can put in a GM ticket to have trial accounts removed. Just make sure that you've retrieved anything you need (items or characters) from them beforehand as the removal is very permanent.
Alright. Thanks :)
It's not really something drastic; however, I had this US trial pending thing on my Battle.net account and I clicked on it accidentally, and now I have 2 wow accounts, Wow1 my main with all my characters... WoW8 the trial...
I've had WoW for quite while now so I don't know why the trial was there for me as an option but nevertheless, I really want to remove the account WoW8 from my Battle.net (just incase I made a future mistake with subscriptions, plus it's annoying on the log-in screen).. is there an easy and quick way to do that? or do I have to wait until the trial account expires?

Thanks

You should be all set Thornär.
I also have any extra starter edition account I would like removed as I now have Battle Chest. Can someone in admin please remove my starter edition account so I only have my main one?
i have a trail account on my battle net account i need removed it is a trial verson called wow2 can i get it removed
02/28/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Zeroguard
i have a trail account on my battle net account i need removed it is a trial verson called wow2 can i get it removed

It is no longer done via forum posts. You need to open a ticket - https://us.battle.net/support/ticket/submit
so i also need to remove at battle chest, cause i accidently clicked on it and it do it for me and i need to take it off, but ill send an in game ticket as well to try to get it resolved.
thank you
I need my Wow2 account removed because it was a mistake because I have a battle chest. Please remove, thankyou.
It is no longer done via forum posts. You need to open a ticket - us.battle.net/support/ticket/submit

Please, people...read the entire thing before you necro old posts.