Healers Have to Die, part III

General Discussion
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next

Some of you say it's against the rules, others say it's not. Even if there was a majority, that doesn't mean it's right.

Unlike discrimination, in a P2P game, majority tends to rule.

Only if the company agrees. If they do, so be it, if they don't, life goes on. No matter what though, healers will still be focused.

Read the whole thread and learn to understand sarcasm. Apparently there's a few people in this thread that can't spot it.

We have ben calling out blizz about the massive bot problem for how long now ?
Bots are a lot BIGGER problem then this addon and more game braking then this addon.

AND HAVE THEY DID ANYTHING ABOUT IT ?

It's not an either/or situation. Blizz can address this addon and bots too.

In any event, this is a thread about the addon. You can start your own about bots.
03/13/2011 7:23 PMPosted by Raygun
If you want to have even less healers in your BGs, download this addon

works for me

my class cant kill a healer...and people stacking healers healing 1 prot in rated is the most ridiculous use of exploitation in the game. I am happy people have come up with addons like this to help dps...but how does this addon matter when you have 3 to 4 healers on one tank? What healer are we focusing on...?

Also, healers who think they are getting zerged more since they found out about this addon which has been out for 2 years....just another case of ony deep breathing more.

same as a ret i cant kill a healer. the only way i can kill a healer is if i blow all my CDs and hope i get them by suprise and if i do not kill them in that 20 secs every 2 mins it GG for me lol

same as a ret i cant kill a healer. the only way i can kill a healer is if i blow all my CDs and hope i get them by suprise and if i do not kill them in that 20 secs every 2 mins it GG for me lol

Don't know about other healers, but if you guys can't kill priests, especially that hunter, you need to l2p.

Yeah. Hunters seem to have no problem killing me--or at least slowing me down so that others can deliver the coup de grace.

Have you ever played as a ret ??

Don't know about other healers, but if you guys can't kill priests, especially that hunter, you need to l2p.

no slow no snars /rots all i have is burst and WoG spam
I can't win. I'm doing dps as an over-sized deer-fowl, then get marked when I heal someone. Might as well drink Winterspring ale.
bad priest

03/13/2011 7:46 PMPosted by Creepster

Not True, Just so you know. I play holy and if there under geared I just lol them. Even if there gear don't mean they know what there doing and again, I'll lol them.

Hell I get the flag across the map even with HHTD.

bad priest is bad
I installed this addon and I find it fantastic. Thanks, forums, for informing me about this wonderful addon.

no slow no snars /rots all i have is burst and WoG spam

You have this nice little thing called a stun. You should try using it.

on a 1 min CD and there is a nice little thing called a trinket............