<Envision> Recruiting (H)

Baelgun
Envision is one of the last 25 man raiding guilds on horde side. We are currently 12/12 in Cata raiding and 4/12 heroic. We are looking for a few more dps and heals to fill out our roster for more heroic modes.

We raid 25 mans Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 6:00 to 9:00 server. We also have a cleanup 10 man raid on Monday nights that kills anything we may have left up that week.

We are a level 25 guild (if that matters to you), we have some pvpers, achievement seekers, and overall an awesome group of peepers.

If you are interested in joining a successful 25 man raiding guild please visit us at www.envision-us.guildomatic.com and fill out an application.

Should you have any questions please feel free to whisper one of the following people;

Recuahc
Cirque
Yours
Relice
Orisse
Neojima
Insatia

Hope to hear from you,

Rec :)
bump
bump
Bump
free bump, one correction. you aren't the only 25 man guild on baelgun. HLS is 10/12 in 25 man. we raid 25 man about 4.5 hours a week. thur and sun are our raid nights. you got 3 more bosses than us on 9 hours of raiding a week. grats to the "last man standing"

factcheck @ www.wowprogress.com
I have no issue correcting my mistake. Thank you for the bump and grats on maintaining a 25 man roster.
Hi Sollus. =)
Mmm i remember 25 mans...i miss them

Bump for Bleotch
Bump for Gimmieacookie
Bump for Kiwideath
Bump for Rec <3

Edit: Also we win a prize for the most cynical raid leader on Baelgun, <3 Yours
Bump, H Chimaeron down
Bump for nice people.
Insatia and Neo make me want to go undead.
They look much better than me.
bump for the other 25 man guild on baelgun. ;)
I used my Swifty 1 shot macro and destroyed all the 25 man guilds. That's what happened to <Dark Haven>, rolled up on them and BAM!

Jugg a.k.a. RIFT