Old School Players

Burning Legion
Prev 1 5 6 7 16 Next
ephex and Kdog

but under new alliasseses :D
12/13/2011 02:16 AMPosted by Slumlord
Snaktrapwnd didn't exist until WotLK, but if you said Highwind, you'd look like less of an idiot.

to you.

grats on saggiest old balls on server
oh MAN, so much nostalgia in this thread.. I recognize so many of you from back in the Day... Such good times with the 'big' name individuals and guilds.

Xstrider // Geladrias reporting in.

<3
Yes.
oh MAN, so much nostalgia in this thread.. I recognize so many of you from back in the Day... Such good times with the 'big' name individuals and guilds.

Xstrider // Geladrias reporting in.

<3

Why do you still have that guy on coilfang bro?
Yes, there are a few vanilla players left, such as me =) Just returned last week from the free 7 day trial...and i might stay if arena and pvp keeps me happy.

PS - Wearing the original alliance marshal gear rocks, esp. with the GM sword.
The hell are you people?

Oh, wait.
Octavious what?
Targus of Stormwind Vangaurd here...those were the days.
I remeber Cavos Breifly
...Oh shi, SWV.

I remember you Targus. Used to be Jackdakatsumabwereaa whatever the GMs renamed Jackdaripper to.
Ropetown.
Also Destach and Black Label Assassins (LOL). His corpse lie in STV for a few years.

Also remember a beastly shaman named Krunto... wonder if he is still around. I can't even remember many of the names from back then, when raiding MC was srs bsnz.

<-- Vanilla player, formerly Titanium (NE war)
11/08/2011 09:57 AMPosted by Thagsolot
ive been hur since eva, but was alliance until about 3 months ago. i remember Snovv, leader of Aenigma, quit to do his thesis or something, and Laceration and his pally healer Poc. Then came along Nitronix, who i still have nightmares of him trollin trade chat. Azliashane still plays on multiple toons, as does Pyrox. Still alot here, Raned as well, miss all of the pvp guys that was here, Jackharley, Oldpriests, and lots others. before bgs went realmwide, that was the good ol days of WoW.

Omg Thagsolot! I know I didn't know you til BC but still. It's sad how streamlined WoW is, it was worth the effort and waiting time to actually get in a group for something. The time wasted because you didn't have a warlock actually did a lot for pacing...
First, I don't expect many to know/remember me, but, a reiteration of names thus far that strike a chord in my heart from play/forums:
Reece (the human rogue)
Ghrell
Drain & Carlwinslow
Porc
Pyrox
Bairdy (<3)
Shazbot
Treydor
Slumlord
Thagsolot
Dingler
Thelockjr
Punkrockchad (as...?)
Fredzilla
Nitronix
Jaton (yeah!)

Some names and memories I know just from chilling at Cormot's house so I'll name drop him.
Shoutouts to the starting Pandemonium crew (early BC era):
Maesce, Nagemaru, Druener(?), Vrede, Zinaka & Aventuren, Propecia, our mage I forgot, Kutless's druid, Asyln, and my !@#$%^- foreign rival shadow priest that won the horse mount in Karazhan.
I'm both confused and impressed that of all my toons you remembered my lock.
01/10/2012 08:54 PMPosted by Persephonie
Asyln

Let's bring up sad memories why don't we.
01/11/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Farmergregor
Asyln

Let's bring up sad memories why don't we.

Uh oh what'd I miss?

01/10/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Thedruidjr
I'm both confused and impressed that of all my toons you remembered my lock.

yeah idk, defly don't remeber thedruidjr, but thelockjr...
[quote]Asyln

Uh oh what'd I miss?

Asyln took his own life a while back. I would link the news article, but I can't seem to find it.