[H] Shadowtusk Clan - Heavy Troll RP

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Bump
bump
as i have stated befor i got booted out off your guild do to my name so im paying $5 to change my name so do you think i could rejoin the guild after that
bump
---
As an officer in the Clan I'm sorry that you felt the leadership wasn't paying enough attention.

I hope you passed along your concerns about the misbehaving Tusk along to a Tribal Leader or the Chief as we may have missed it when it occurred. I'm not sure who you are because of your anonymity, but if you'd ever like to discuss the situation with me please feel free to do so. I personally try to make sure that offensive comments are dealt with, and while most turn out to be a misunderstood joke, I don't make that assumption when handling those sorts of situations.

As for your concern for others, yes, three weeks ago marked an interesting time for the Clan with the complete re-work of our rank structure. However not just the guild leadership, which consists of four people, can handle all the questions for a guild of well over 100 characters. We frequently encourage knowledgeable members of the Clan to step up and help out our newer members. Part of the reason for the changes in ranks was to recognize such individuals, and point newer members towards them for advice.

Overall I'm sorry to have lost you as a fellow Tusk, and that we left a bad impression on you. Again feel free to speak with me privately, or leave a post here if you feel it would benefit potential applicants.

Best of luck with all your future endeavors,

~Zin'janga
Darkspear Tribal Leader of the Shadowtusk Clan
I like the idea of an all-troll guild, but I'm a little unsure about playing in a guild of united troll tribes. I thought that they don't interact peacefully other than the council the Zandalari host every three years. I'm also a little leery of player-created tribes/clans because they have a reputation for fostering Mary Sues. I'd like more information on the guild though.
nice guild

undead bump
06/07/2011 05:27 PMPosted by Brigeda
I like the idea of an all-troll guild, but I'm a little unsure about playing in a guild of united troll tribes. I thought that they don't interact peacefully other than the council the Zandalari host every three years. I'm also a little leery of player-created tribes/clans because they have a reputation for fostering Mary Sues. I'd like more information on the guild though.

The idea of player created Tribes and Clans is a hard topic for most. But I assure you that the Shadowtusk Tribe was not created over night. The ideas and structure of the lore in it all were created carefully so that we do not affect lore. We're from the mountains of Stranglethorn, where there are zero mobs to be found. most player made Tribes are not very well structured and have nothing to support them. But yes, the part of the Zandalari meetings every -six- years(Sorry, lore-police addict) are made for Trolls to discuss problems that face them, yet they rarely go anywhere. We did not steal the idea of bringing together the Tribes from patch 4.1 either, the guild's goal to unite the Tribes has been around for near 4 years. If you'd like even more information, visit our website at shadowtuskclan.guildomatic.com

-Zulrah
Chief of the Shadowtusk Clan
in da name of da primal loa of de snakes Hethiss i clam dis tribe ta be awsome

bump
forgot to metion that i am going to send an aplication to join after i finish this toons story
Bump for troll love <3
Hey Rah. Or Zulrah as you call yourself now. Remember the old Shadowtusk Clan? Those good times with Shamumba and Armahks Troll eh? Just remember that.
Bloodlord Zinrokh, de first Bloodlord, Destroyer of worlds, Chosen of Hakkar, de Trollslayer, who slaughtered Drakkari, and fed der Trollhood to de raptors while Zul'drak burnt...

approves of this message, this guild and the Zandalari Empire...

Embrace de Voodoo, I be coming for ya soon...
*Snorts* Chosen of tha Blood God, 'eh? Come an' meet mah blades Atal'ai, ja Loa 'as no place in dis world.

((To those of you still bumping this thread, thank you for your enthusiam! However the Chief of the Shadowtusk Clan has changed, and I can no longer update this epic thread that has existed for so long with so much help from others. The information on the front page is pretty outdated, but I do look forward to posting a new thread with all the new information that I can keep updating with accurate information. Hoo'wah!))

((And Zin'rokh, if you're looking for Atal'ai RP, talk to Jakkir of the Atal'ai Hakkari Empire.))
Hammy Return Troll Bump!

No seriously. Ral's coming back AND IT WILL BE HAMMY!

Now I just have to actually think of it..
I spit on the Atal'ai, it was der poison blades dat kill me, what better sacrifice to Hakkar den de blood of de chosen but dey made one big mistake...

Jin'do uncovered de secrets of de Devil's terrace, and Zanzil still raises de fallen trolls from de crypts...now we fight...

de Zandalari give us purpose... let Jin'do break Hakkar, feed on his soul...

Zin'janga of de Shadowtusk, dont tell me you side with de Zandalari but fear de voodoo of de Gurubashi...dey be your bruddhas now...we all be your bruddhas now...