Cannot get past realm selection

Technical Support
I've tried everything, and so have several other posters here, which leads me to believe that the problem is not on my end. Since no answer has come for any of the threads on this issue, I don't know what else to do. Apparently asking for help is a no-no. So I'll just start another new thread and pray. I'd sure like to play the game I payed for, if thats possible.
Yeah, apparently the people that can actually try and solve the problem don't give 2 craps about it.
Same problem here too
Well after 2 days and numerous posts, this issue has not gone away on its own, and I consider it very rude of your tech 'support' staff to continue to ignore your customers in such a blatantly obvious way. But of course by stating my opinion on this matter I am likely to be banned again. I wish my job worked that way, that I could just pretend a problem doesn't exist, pretend a customer isn't unhappy, and by pretending it, I make it so.
Sorry to bother you but this problem has not solved itself yet.
I know you must be very busy banning people for nit-picky little crap, but maybe in the middle of that you could try doing your job for like 30 secs and figure out whats wrong with your game.
03/16/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Kreacher
I know you must be very busy banning people for nit-picky little crap, but maybe in the middle of that you could try doing your job for like 30 secs and figure out whats wrong with your game.

Or you could make sure port 3724 is open.

While I understand that your lack of connectivity may cause a bit of frustration, approaching things in this way is counterproductive and, just possibly, a bit rude.

After your client says 'success' (successfully navigating a connection on port 1119) it will try to open a connection to the 'home' server on port 3724. If it can't because, oh, I don't know, a firewall or router is blocking that port, then you'll have this problem.

Please take a few days and think carefully about the Forum guidelines and code of conduct, and we'll be happy to moderate civil technical discussions when you return.

Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon.
Let me know how I'm doing! :) - http://www.surveymk.com/s/RMW9Y6X