Synapse Springs macro?

Rogue
Hi, I was just wondering for my rogue what would be the best ability to tie a Synapse Springs macro to on my Mutilate spec?

Also, would anyone happen to have the macro that uses it and removes the "item not ready" spam?

Thank you!
/use [name of gloves with the Synapse Springs, without the brackets]
/cast [spell name, again without the brackets]
/use [nostealth] 10
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

pretty sure anyway
and if using glove enchant doesn't break stealth just remove [nostealth]
#showtooltip Mutilate
/use 10
/startattack
/cast Mutilate
#showtooltip Mutilate
/use 10
/startattack
/cast Mutilate

For clarity to those who don't know, /use 10 uses item slot #10 which is the glove slot, this way your macro is universal and you don't need to rewrite it every time you change gear. 13 & 14 which are the trinket slots are really good to write this way as well for the same reason.
Ah thanks, a lot of those macros would still spam the "item is not ready" though wouldn't it?

Except maybe Dextral's. Which I'll be trying soon as I can log in. Thank you!
Ah thanks, a lot of those macros would still spam the "item is not ready" though wouldn't it?

Except maybe Dextral's. Which I'll be trying soon as I can log in. Thank you!

#showtooltip
/run sfx=GetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX");
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
<Your macro text here>
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/run SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX",sfx)

add that to a macro will make it spam friendly
very cool. may i ask what the sound effects part is doing? is that so my character wont say the item isnt ready as well?

Sorry no one has mentioned which ability would best be tied with synapse springs. its a 1 min cd. envenom?
Exactly what it does
very cool. may i ask what the sound effects part is doing? is that so my character wont say the item isnt ready as well?

Sorry no one has mentioned which ability would best be tied with synapse springs. its a 1 min cd. envenom?

You want to use it on CD, so tie it in with Mute
If thats the case then I guess mut and backstab since I'll stop using Mutilate <35% right?
If thats the case then I guess mut and backstab since I'll stop using Mutilate <35% right?

Correct.