Best Paladin Race. (WoW)

Paladin
Hate to bring it down to race but with a class like the paladin class you cant really avoid it...

Now that the Tauren are paladin able and ready, in my opinion the strongest Paladin dps class the Horde has.

What is the best race for a paladin or can all the WoW races who have access to the paladin class utilize it to maximum efficiency.

How would Tauren possibly throw out 'more damage,' than Blood Elves? They don't even have any racials that increase their damage.

Blood Elves will always be the best for PvP hordeside for any class. The clutch silence and little bit of extra mana saves lives.

Alliance side, Humans have a higher potential DPS output in PvP because of the extra trinket slot.
Humans are the best paladin race and Blood elves are right up there, dont know why anyone would want to be tauren aside from tanking.

With humans you get a spirit bonus if you want to heal and you get a sword and mace specialization if you want to spec ret. Plus Every man for himself allows you to carry 2 trinkets in pvp.

Blood elf arcane torrent is a nice mana regen, nothing enormous but it's better than nothing. The silence has saved me numerous times vs casters when ive been spell locked in pvp. Gives me an extra 2 sec which could make all the difference.

Best is human though, forgot about diplomacy. No reason not to be human anything these days
actually tauren racials nowadays arent much better for tanking then belf >.>

the health bonus got nerfed to 5% base health and war stomp has a cast time as apposed to arcane torrent, but its a stun instead of a silence.

however it cant be used against bosses which arcane torrent can to interrupt.
My preferred paladin class is the Blood elf also, but I see them leaning towards the tank heals or pure tank through protection.

my paladin is a strict DPS for both Pvp and raid and I cant complain as with poor gear after Cata I have managed to stay fairly high up on the PvP scoreboard. Even so after looking at paladin class on WoWwiki's article on the paladin and noticing the Blood elf's as the one race with and Str of 19 while all the others hit the 20's, Tauren hitting the highest at 27, I have come to the conclusion that the Blood Elf paladin class is essentially good for if not meant for tanking and heals.

and to respond to Stepehnson it is a game and you should always have fun with it...
now if you play to the fullest or not is all up to you.

enjoy ur WoW!!!
:)

(http://www.wowwiki.com/Paladin_races)
sry for the double post.

also after reading the paladin article I noticed that paladins can lose the influence of light if they stray from the path(according to the lore) you think it matters that my paladin is named Daemonos and had a daemon in his blood line in the distant past?
hence his name... (according to the lore :P)

I mean while he has daemon blood he has attuned to the forces of light...even if he is slightly over zealous about ridding the world of evil blah blah blah.
Not sure if OP is a troll, nice, strange, an RPer, stupid, or a combination of the aforementioned.

xD

I'll just assume you're not a troll.

Starting Str doesn't matter. When you hit 85 the difference is completely negligible.
Dwarf is the best Paladin tanking race bar none.

Human is the best Paladin healing race.

Human and Dwarf, or *possibly* Draenei are the best Ret race.

Blood Elf or Human are likely the best PvP races.
Humans are the best paladin race and Blood elves are right up there, dont know why anyone would want to be tauren aside from tanking.

With humans you get a spirit bonus if you want to heal and you get a sword and mace specialization if you want to spec ret. Plus Every man for himself allows you to carry 2 trinkets in pvp.

Blood elf arcane torrent is a nice mana regen, nothing enormous but it's better than nothing. The silence has saved me numerous times vs casters when ive been spell locked in pvp. Gives me an extra 2 sec which could make all the difference.

Best is human though, forgot about diplomacy. No reason not to be human anything these days

Diplomacy is nearly useless once you hit exalted with all the new factions or the factions that matter to you... Therefore, it's not all that great. The potential dps boost for humans in pvp is a minor benefit. I'd rather have an AOE silence and a mana return ability over the human pvp trinket. From what I've seen on most top arena teams on SK Gaming BEFORE Cata, most of the pallies at among the top were blood elves with humans coming in at second.
Tauren's health bonus is actually very small, base health is not as high as you think it is.

Caeless' assessment of races is probably the most accurate.
blood elves are for qties

Blood Elves will always be the best for PvP hordeside for any class. The clutch silence and little bit of extra mana saves lives.

...and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives!