How long neutral to honored with a guild?

General Discussion
How long does it take? How can I maximize my rep? What can I do to increase it quickly?

I would like to get to honored with a new guild in a few days. Right now there are roughly 200 Cataclysm quests I have not finished.
From what I can tell, you get from neutral to honored in about the time it takes to get from 1 to 85 (assuming you stop playing for the week once you stop getting rep).
That long?
It took me about 1-2 months to get from Friendly to Honored, but I wasn't really trying until about 2 weeks before I got honored.
3500 is the weekly limit. I'd think it would take you about 3 weeks.

I do my 18 TB dailies, cooking, fishing, Gurubashi Arena and 4 Twilight Highllands dailies. It takes about 4 days from that alone to get the weekly cap.
Every week, you can gain a max of 3500 rep with your guild.

Neutral -> Friendly = 3,000 Rep, 1 Week [500 rep extra]
Friendly -> Honored = 6,000 Rep, 2 Weeks (3 Weeks total) [1,500 rep extra]
Honored -> Revered = 12,000 Rep, 4 Weeks (7 Weeks total) [3,500 rep extra]
Revered -> Exalted = 21,000 Rep, 6 Weeks (13 Weeks total) [ 12 weeks if caped every week previous]

Neutral -> Exalted = 42,000 Rep @ 3500/Week = 12 Weeks [Approx 4.3 Months]
What I think is lame is that there is no achievement for hitting exalted with your guild. When I got exalted I almost didnt notice. Come on... gimme something.
03/24/2011 7:10 PMPosted by Socorrow
What I think is lame is that there is no achievement for hitting exalted with your guild. When I got exalted I almost didnt notice. Come on... gimme something.

/hug.

Happy now?
03/24/2011 7:10 PMPosted by Socorrow

You get a new guild title

Friendly = <Recruit of Progeny of Deathwing>
Honored = <Guardian of Progeny of Deathwing>
Revered = <Veteran of Progeny of Deathwing>
Exalted = <Champion of Progeny of Deathwing>
4 or 5 weeks. I cap it every week raiding.
I'm confused, some are saying a couple weeks, some are saying 4 months? Which is it?
05/13/2012 12:41 AMPosted by Stabella
I'm confused, some are saying a couple weeks, some are saying 4 months? Which is it?

A really long time for my attention span to care, LOL.