Fury Warrior leveling rotation?

Warrior
There are a lot of good guides out there for lvl 85 fury warriors and how to lay the smack down. None seem to be geared for the lower level warriors though.

I am a returning WoW player (from BC), and have a new fury warrior (lvl 32 right now). As I start to level up, what sort of rotation should I be using?

Right now, I am dual wielding, and my rotation seems to be: Charge -> Bloodthirst -> Victory Rush -> Bloodthirst -> Dead. Sometimes I get an execute in there, but usually not. On slightly higher level mobs, I throw a Heroic Strike in there.

Should I be doing anything differently? Also, what levels should my rotation change (ie getting a specific talent).

Thanks warriors!
That's pretty much it for lowbie fury until you get bloodsurge. Raging blow sucks until we get mastery.
warrior #2 that I've been leveling as fury
Take my advice. I went back and forth between arms and fury for leveling and found fury to be completely inadequate and inferior for leveling compared to Arms. I was missing far too many white attacks, due to the lack of +hit gear at low levels.
And, like Ganzar said, one of our major attacks doesn't really get superior until we get Mastery.

I respec'd fury as soon as I hit 80 and was determined to remain with it till level 85. It's been tough collecting enough +hit gear, but it is a fun and enjoyable play style. The design and requirements just didn't really make it acceptable for me to grind with at pre Northrend levels.
Take my advice. I went back and forth between arms and fury for leveling and found fury to be completely inadequate and inferior for leveling compared to Arms. I was missing far too many white attacks, due to the lack of +hit gear at low levels.
And, like Ganzar said, one of our major attacks doesn't really get superior until we get Mastery.

I respec'd fury as soon as I hit 80 and was determined to remain with it till level 85. It's been tough collecting enough +hit gear, but it is a fun and enjoyable play style. The design and requirements just didn't really make it acceptable for me to grind with at pre Northrend levels.

I don't know... I frankly do not pay attention to my hit percentage. All I pay attention to is how handily I destroy mobs, and what my health bar looks like afterwards. I seem to be doing alright *shrug*. I'll respec at 60 if I'm annoyed in any way.
There are a few things you should probably work on:

1. Those agi items aren't doing anything for you except giving you stam. You want "of the bear" or "of the champion" gear.

2. Daggers are bad for warriors. "handily destroying mobs" is not in your vocabulary at the moment. Not like it could be.

3. You need to update your gear. Right now. Either go to the AH whenever you log in next, search for usable items and buy everything that has STR on it, or wait till lvl 40 and do the same. You are going to hit a wall very soon with your lvl 20 gear on and it is going to be extremely frustrating.

4. Run dungeons. Roll need on STR greens that drop. Just do it.

5. Get glyphs.

1. Those agi items aren't doing anything for you except giving you stam. You want "of the bear" or "of the champion" gear.

This is a brand new account. Gold isn't that available to me. I'm just sticking to whatever I get leveling for the most part.

2. Daggers are bad for warriors. "handily destroying mobs" is not in your vocabulary at the moment. Not like it could be.

I hadn't realized this. I just got it from a quest and it's DPS was much higher than my previous weapon. I will find a replacement.

3. You need to update your gear. Right now. Either go to the AH whenever you log in next, search for usable items and buy everything that has STR on it, or wait till lvl 40 and do the same. You are going to hit a wall very soon with your lvl 20 gear on and it is going to be extremely frustrating.

Like I said, Gold isn't flowing on this account. I will try and run some instances for gear.

5. Get glyphs.

See comments about gold.
The way to level a fury warrior at your level is visit your class trainer, ask to redistribute your points, and place them into the arms tree. If you look allllllll the way down your fury tree you will see there are 2 abilities called titan's grip and single minded fury. Whichever you choose, (and you should only choose 1) these account for a very significant portion of your damage and without them you will be behind the kind of damage you could do with arms. Even with them fury has some RNG to it arms does not that slows it down when going mob to mob to mob like you do as you are leveling up.

If you are determined to stay fury, the rotation is pretty simple. CS BT RB slamproc HS your extra rage away. Obviously if you don't have the ability yet, use the one you have.
See comments about gold.

If you need gold get a profession. I'm not going to bend on this and say "oh, ok, well in that case you will be just fine" because I would be lying to you.

Low level ore/herbs/skin makes very good money. Copper stacks usually sell for at least 5g. If you WANT to be better, be better, if you don't care then well, I guess you wouldn't be here.

There isn't a rotation for you to follow. Hit VR, hit BT, hit heroic strike when you have the rage. Fury is all about raw damage output, and with your gear (this is where it is important) you don't have the Attack Power necessary to really keep the ball rolling. You HAVE to get more strength.

I also suggest finding a good 2hand weapon, like the whirlwind axe if it is still available as a warrior quest, and try out 2hand fury. Your hit requirement drops to 8%, which is pretty big while leveling. Nothing else really changes, RB isn't very good until you have mastery fueling it anyway.

This is a brand new account. Gold isn't that available to me. I'm just sticking to whatever I get leveling for the most part.

I hadn't realized this. I just got it from a quest and it's DPS was much higher than my previous weapon. I will find a replacement.

Like I said, Gold isn't flowing on this account. I will try and run some instances for gear.

5. Get glyphs.

See comments about gold.

Do yourself a Favor, Head to the AH.. Pick up a 2-H Green Weapon of your Choice (I prefer Axes, but maces will do just as well :3).. And Re-Spec Arms, The basic Rotation for Arms = Charge -> Heroic Strike and Mortal Strike at the Same time ( I have my Heroic Strike on Action Button 1 and Mortal Strike on Action Button 2, Hit them both at the same time, Works perfectly) You will destroy mobs so fast you won't even have time to put Rend on them >_<!
I just wouldent do fury while leveling. It doesnt even become good until you get your final tier with TG or SMF. Plus, you miss too much with white hits. You cant reforge anything you need, and you will need alot of hit to make fury worth while.

Arms just will be better to lvl with.
Do yourself a Favor, Head to the AH.. Pick up a 2-H Green Weapon of your Choice (I prefer Axes, but maces will do just as well :3).. And Re-Spec Arms, The basic Rotation for Arms = Charge -> Heroic Strike and Mortal Strike at the Same time ( I have my Heroic Strike on Action Button 1 and Mortal Strike on Action Button 2, Hit them both at the same time, Works perfectly) You will destroy mobs so fast you won't even have time to put Rend on them >_<!

Arms is far easier to DPS as and such at your level, but don't listen to this person when it comes to your rotation.

When you get Juggernaut, after charging you'll rend then either Slam (Make sure you spec into slam, it can hit higher than overpower and even MS at certain levels) or use Mortal Strike (With juggernaut, these two abilities have an extra 25% crit chance right after charging) afterwards you would use Overpower (assuming you specced into Taste for Blood which procs overpowers with your rend ticks, and that your rend has successfully ticked to be able to use overpower) After that, assuming you have enough rage, you can use Heroic Strike afterwards, but it might be better to use slam while Mortal Strike is on CD and Overpower isn't up, as it will hit harder at certain levels compared to heroic strike, but again, if you have excess rage, use Heroic strike, it's a rage dump after all, and can do good burst combo'd with other attacks, I guess.

Charge -> Rend -> Mortal Strike(Or slam, whichever one you want to dedicate the 25% crit to after charging) -> Overpower -> Slam -> Mortal Strike Fit Heroic Strike in there wherever you feel comfortable with it without rage starving yourself.

Rend is a priority with Taste for Blood, never forget that as arms.