What is the most useful attribute for hunters

Hunter
Agility? Stamina? Defense? I seem to have an overload of agility and intellect, but I don't think intellect does much whatsoever for me. What attribute should hunters have built up the most?
Agility
Agility, agility, and more agility.
Basic Attributes that you want:
1. Agility
2. Stamina

Secondary Attributes that you want:
1. Hit Rating
2. Crit
3. Haste
4. Mastery

Basic Attributes that you do not need:
1. Spirit
2. Intellect
3. Strength

Secondary Attributes that you do not need:
1. Dodge
2. Parry
3. Spell Power
4. Block

But you can never go wrong by stacking AGILITY as a hunter.
I'm pretty sure the number 1 stat for hunters is hit until the cap followed by Agility.
The only classes that have a primary stat get higher in dps than hit is casters.
Don't be that hunter.........ya know? that hunter that NEEDS on the Hellreaver in Ramparts?
He's 40. Hit is not big right now. But no.......Agility is bigger than hit for hunters. Ask one.
Dude, you are running at 5% hit. lol. Don't start with hit. :P JK
I'm pretty sure the number 1 stat for hunters is hit until the cap followed by Agility.
The only classes that have a primary stat get higher in dps than hit is casters.

Incorrect, agi is still better for us than hit, even before cap. However, the only practical difference is that you should reforge for hit rather than gem for it, even in appropriate sockets.
Nice abs.

Helps to get the ladies.
03/24/2011 4:45 PMPosted by Ezmoney
The best stat is for hunters is PENETRATION
That's what SHE said!
In game: Agility
Behind the keyboard: Intelligence
In game: Agility
Behind the keyboard: Intelligence

^ Perfect. I lol'd IRL
lol, at lvl 40...

Stack EXP.
lol, at lvl 40...

Stack EXP.

This.

Truthfully though, best attribute is ranged weapon damage. Nothing will increase your dps faster than upgrading your ranged weapon.
For pvp make sure you have 5%hit, 220 spell pen. The rest in agility.