How do I gift game time from the Store?

Customer Support
I have a friend who I want to gift time to. How do I go about doing this? I didn't find the "gift" button anywhere while going through the checkout.

Could I buy it for myself and give her the code for the card, or would the code be tied to my account?
When you complete the transaction it gives you the option to gift it to antoerh person. Or you can have the email sent directly to your email address and then forward the code it gives to your friend.
03/26/2011 1:29 PMPosted by Flatspriest
When you complete the transaction it gives you the option to gift it to antoerh person. Or you can have the email sent directly to your email address and then forward the code it gives to your friend.

Even in the event you do not get this option, Saora, the code won't be "locked" to your account - you should just be able to e-mail it along to your friend. >^.^<
Thanks, everyone. I bought the digital time and gave her the code, and it works.
I tried to buy twice, the option was not there and the time was bound to my account. What is going on? I tried giving the codes and it says they were already redeemed.
Please don't necro threads?
Since this is a really old thread, I'll go ahead and lock it down. Good links for the situation though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have feedback for me? Click here!