Heirloom Legs

General Discussion
So if you follow MMO-Champion, you're probably aware that there's a new plate tanking set of heirloom gear available, along with a tanking one handed sword. What you might also notice is that there is a set of legs listed as well. There were supposedly heirloom legs in the beta, but they never made it to launch. Are these going to be implemented into the game at some point? And if so, how?
Not seeing any leggings listed. The character has pants on, sure, but that's probably just tier 1 thrown on to keep the picture from looking goofy.

04/03/2011 04:34 PMPosted by Ishko
What I would like to see is a 1 handed strength weapon with mastery/hit/expertise on it so death knights and fury warriors don't have to use agility weapons.

Mastery doesn't do anything before 80. It'd be worthless as a BoA.
Not seeing any leggings listed. The character has pants on, sure, but that's probably just tier 1 thrown on to keep the picture from looking goofy.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/march/heirloomtanking.jpg

Bottom right corner. "Burnished Legplates of Might."
04/03/2011 05:22 PMPosted by Dreadmight

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/march/heirloomtanking.jpg

Bottom right corner. "Burnished Legplates of Might."

If they release those legs it seems like they would HAVE to have legs of the other armor types. Otherwise mail/plate wearers would be getting an exp bonus that other classes can't.

Edit: Unless that's supposed to be an incentive to start a tank?
Anyone know if the new tank Shoulders/Chest will be available to be purchased with champion seals, with the other heirlooms? I have a bunch of these seals rotting from Wotlk, and I've already bought everything else. (Except the faction mounts)

What I would like to see is a 1 handed strength weapon with mastery/hit/expertise on it so death knights and fury warriors don't have to use agility weapons.

Mastery doesn't do anything before 80. It'd be worthless as a BoA.

Pretty sure he wasn't being serious. And the leggings are in the full picture if you click on it. I really hope they are added for all the sets, if only for the looks.

If they release those legs it seems like they would HAVE to have legs of the other armor types. Otherwise mail/plate wearers would be getting an exp bonus that other classes can't.

Actually hierloom legs and rings(more then just the Dread Pirate Ring) have been datamined since 4.0.3 as far as I know.
Wowhead has the info on them.

Actually hierloom legs and rings(more then just the Dread Pirate Ring) have been datamined since 4.0.3 as far as I know.
Wowhead has the info on them.

Thanks, just checked them out. Interesting that they scale to 85, maybe the original pieces will be changed.
04/03/2011 07:37 PMPosted by Lemonyfresh
Thanks, just checked them out. Interesting that they scale to 85, maybe the original pieces will be changed.

The Cataclysm-exclusive heirlooms all go to 85.

Hopefully with the legs, they release them without the guild rep/level bull!@@* of the other ones.
Here is a good list of all the heirlooms. I've been digging a bit and it does appear as if some have not been implemented into the game a bit. If anyone knows differently I'm sure we would all love to hear about it.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=62037