April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol, I love it.

Actually, I'm gonna have my girlfriend read this and see her reaction... I will probably record it and put it on youtube. *as a Voice clip*
10/10
sometimes i forget that your human, and you do indeed have a sense of humor blizzard, Lol worthy
The Worgen “sniff” sound has been replaced by Rebecca Black’s hit single, Friday. The song will play in its entirety. Every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
EPIC! I am laughing at work, trying not to get caught by my boss.

Also, this is proof that Bliz is quite aware of the more frequent complaints on the forums. Writing code isn't like typing a letter. They're working on things long before they're mentioned to us. Thanks for paying attention to your customers Bliz. Rawk on.
Well-played, Blizzard. Well-played...
I could not stop laughing... Seriously i think my girlfriend is annoyed at me now. Whoever wrote this deserves a serious raise.
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Tank Stimulus: Successfully completing 25 Dungeon Finder runs as a tank will grant you a $400 Federal tax credit. (Requires Form 8863)

I like how this one gets lumped in with the other education credits.
Some paladin abilities did not contain the words Sanctity, Divine, or Justice. This has been corrected.

Favorite.
Why, did I have to look up that song?! Blizzard, you hurt my ears! :P
Someone put in an awful lot of time writing this April Fools joke
Do want.
I think I pooped a little.
Do want.
LOVE THIS! Thank you Blizz for a terrifc sense of humor ♥ :)
Different models have been added for male and female versions of Bear Form. The difference is subtle unless you know where to look.

AREN'T YOU CLEVER
04/01/2011 12:35 PMPosted by Narmora
Someone put in an awful lot of time writing this April Fools joke

I would imagine that any Blizz employee can submit them, and they just choose their favorites.
best patch eva!!!