April Fools! Patch 4.1.11 Preview

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
04/01/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Bashiok
Hunters now earn Valor Points when they are effectively Vote Kicked from a Dungeon Finder group.

I wish to thank you VERY much for this. We finally have an effective way for hunters to get gear.

I would like to make one suggestion. For the gear we can't get with VP's can we have get them for being kicked a certain number of times?

10 times for Helm.. etc.

• Judgement has been removed from the game.

• Judgment (new ability) unleashes the energy of a Seal for Holy damage.

• All talents and glyphs which referred to Judgement now correctly affect Judgment.

• Please actually make these changes.
    To toughen players up for their encounters with dragons and demons, the in-game emote “/hug” has been removed from the game.
    So will Make Love, Not Warcraft become a feat of strength, or will you cater to the filthy casuals and change the emote requirement to /love or /kiss or something?
    Frost mage changes made me laugh.....so hard.
    ADD Aparence TAB....... Many ppl want it... not just a april fool

APARENCE TAB!!!!! for players not pet lol
    /awesome

:)
    inb4 appearance tab rage?

TOOO LAATTTEEEEEEE

(I should have intensified the forward fire power)
    Lightwell.
    It's funny because Lightwell is actually good now!
    Due to continual misspellings of the “rogue” class, we have officially changed the name to the easier to type “rouge.”

Due to player feedback regarding night elf, blood elf, and worgen “flippy” jumps, player characters can no longer jump.

Druids now perform an area-of-effect knockback when harvesting herbs, looting, or skinning (does not remove Flight Form).

All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.

I <3 Blizzard

Some paladin abilities did not contain the words Sanctity, Divine, or Justice. This has been corrected.

Rouges may now cast Stealth while Stealthed, entering the state of Double Stealth, which is not only stealthier than Stealth, but also causes the word stealth to cease to make sense to your brain. Stealth.

Female warlocks are now correctly called witches.

# Quantum Leap (new ability) propels the warrior through time and space, allowing the warrior to take over the identity of an unknown character in an attempt to improve their life or prevent disaster. Cooldown 5 minutes.

* All items have had a 65-100% reduction in Fun.
    Mages
    ■In addition to their current spells, mage Mirror Images now can randomly cast Frost Nova, Ring of Frost, Portal: Dalaran, and Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Image. Mirror Images summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images can also cast Mirror Images. Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images that are summoned by Mirror Images…
    ■The coefficients of all mage cast time spells have been tweaked to be 15% more jaw-dropping.
    ■All Frost mages now receive a complementary personal Arena rating of 2200 upon reaching level 85.
    ■Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).
    ■All mage spells that deal Fire damage now appear green.
    You still can't fix blink!? *shakes fist*
    Dance Studio has been removed from the game due to lack of use.

you mean people didn't use it!?
    STILL NOTHING ABOUT ALTERAC VALLEY. OMG!

Terrific April Fools jokes. I LOL'ed. Rogues becoming Rouges, etc
    The best parts are the jokes that you'd have to have been on the forums forever to get.
    Just Kidding?
    yes