Where is the Ghost owl...

Hunter
Hey everyone ive noticed some hunters have a pet owl that looks almost invisible like a ghost. i've had several owls and currently have the jade owl, but i would like to find this White Ghost owl. anyone know where to get it?
I asked a hunter that had a ghostly looking owl as a pet and he said that it's a rare spawn out in Felwood.
thanks for the info, ill check it out.
http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/owlspirit.html

Olm the Wise
i looked up the web page listed for olm and that is the owl im looking for, but i cant find this owl on wow hunter pets website to see if its even still available in game to tame.
Use Petopia, it's superior to Wow Hunter Pets in basically every way. Petopia includes the Wowhead links for all of the pets listed on the site. If you look up Olm the Wise on Wowhead, it will give you spawn points, etc.
04/02/2011 09:47 AMPosted by Losvanzandt
i looked up the web page listed for olm and that is the owl im looking for, but i cant find this owl on wow hunter pets website to see if its even still available in game to tame.

First off, Petopis ia a superior resource for pets in WoW. It's been around since vanilla, and continuously updated.

Secondly, Olm is indeed still in Felwood, if you know where to go (WoWHead has a good description of where, and it's linked from Petopia's entry); He can spawn anywhere from levels 48-52 (I got mim at 48) and, like all Birds of Prey, is a Cunning pet. Quite a good one, too....

At this point, personally, I've been scouring Petopia to find all the transparent pets thqt I can tame, and replacing all my standrd ones with "spectral" ones - have a owl and a wolf so far, and as I level will be doing more :) If you want a "personal mission" as a hunter - well, you could do worse than choosing that as a goal :)

First off, Petopis ia a superior resource for pets in WoW. It's been around since vanilla, and continuously updated.

Secondly, Olm is indeed still in Felwood, if you know where to go (WoWHead has a good description of where, and it's linked from Petopia's entry); He can spawn anywhere from levels 48-52 (I got mim at 48) and, like all Birds of Prey, is a Cunning pet. Quite a good one, too....

At this point, personally, I've been scouring Petopia to find all the transparent pets thqt I can tame, and replacing all my standrd ones with "spectral" ones - have a owl and a wolf so far, and as I level will be doing more :) If you want a "personal mission" as a hunter - well, you could do worse than choosing that as a goal :)

Dont forget the Ghost Saber...

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=3619
pet camping aint what it used to be.........olm took all of 45 seconds to find....

which was not long after i capmed skoll for all of 25 minutes b4 taming him..........

hopefully my luck holds out for magria/anhka
Fair warning, he can be phased out for you. If that's the case, you might not see him as easily.

If that's the case, you're going to have to aggro him from outside his little phased area. Launching a freezing trap is enough to get his attention and make him come to you (out of his phased area).