Official Shaman Tanking Guide

Shaman
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
<---has shaman tanked Just abuse your defensive cooldowns and instant heals as well as wolves and your earth ele totem.

Profit!
10/10
Haha that was an awesome read.
I love how serious people take threads that are clearly intended as a joke. Lighten up folks!
The only problem I have with this thread is that it doesn't explain how magnets work.
10/10 Big difference between trolling and just making an obvious joke thread for the amusement of the community.
04/12/2011 12:20 PMPosted by Vykyl
The only problem I have with this thread is that it doesn't explain how magnets work.

Magic...all around in this **!#*.
This was a fun post. 10/10
you spent too much time on this i presume.
04/12/2011 12:20 PMPosted by Vykyl

My apologies for leaving out information like this. I added this for the 7th reason to tank as a shaman.
Please tell me where to go from here! I'm ready to make the jump into the wide world of shaman tanking!
04/12/2011 09:58 AMPosted by Ilikeggs
Big difference between trolling and just making an obvious joke thread for the amusement of the community.

Still outdone by this:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2228228491?page=1

6. Fast dungeon queues. (Even faster than other tanking specs)

I can't pick Tank!? Wat am i doing rong? am i been haxed?
shut up ..I didnt even read this...just stop posting Shaman Tanking...
10/10

utterly hilarious...it actually makes me want to attempt this awesomeness of which you speak. It's pretty close to trying to tank as a BM hunter though, and that doesn't work so well
04/12/2011 06:53 PMPosted by Chimp
shut up ..I didnt even read this...just stop posting Shaman Tanking...

0/10
B-b-b-bird?
It's 3am I must be lonelyyyy.

--It is actually 3am. That's seriously creepy that that song just played in my head >_>
04/12/2011 09:58 AMPosted by Ilikeggs
10/10 Big difference between trolling and just making an obvious joke thread for the amusement of the community.

This.

Most people on the forum do not have a sense of satire.
4/10...I get the joke...you're just not that funny.
Thanks for playing.
10/10. I think that I am going to join the master class just so I can let the game know how amazing I am by tanking!