Call to Arms Addendum

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
We’ve been following discussions and reading feedback on the Dungeon Finder Call to Arms feature, and appreciate everyone’s opinions on the topic. We wanted to share a few items though that supplement the recent announcement:

The additional reward for completing the Dungeon Finder Call to Arms (called the Satchel of Exotic Mysteries) will be Bind on Account; able to be freely sent to other characters on your account once you receive it.

An error existed in the announcement regarding flasks and potions being picked based on your spec. This is not the case. If someone earns a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries, and if it rolls the random chance to provide a potion or flask, it will be a randomly selected. This helps ensure a broad array of available flasks and potions for all characters.

We also wanted to clarify, mounts that have a possibility to be found in a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries are found with the same rarity as if you had slain the dungeon boss that normally drops them.
Sweet! Bind on Account rocks.
Thanks for posting this in the US forums as well.
Sweet, though I figured something like this would happen. Time to dust off the DK...
Thanks!
Poifect! If BoA goodies don't generate a spike in tank puggers, nuthin' will.

Thanks for listening, Bliz. Well done!
I don't like this Call for Arms thing, it seems like some sort of tricky ploy to get me tanking more randoms...
04/08/2011 09:27 AMPosted by Snooptrogg
I don't like this Call for Arms thing, it seems like some sort of tricky ploy to get me tanking more randoms...

Nuthin' gets past you, eh Snoop? /wink :)
Make it so they cant wear PVP/DPS gear in randoms, and that will help us out alot.
Ah nice. Well that should make most people happy anyway.
So the satchel is BoA, but the good therein are BoP? Am i understanding this correctly?
The BoA part is execellent. Still feels weird for a famous mount to come from a bbag though, creating a disconnect from its awesomeness and its background.
WOOT, count this DK in.
Dwindling reasons to leave Stormwind
Thank you.
(: As a housewife with a working husband, you now have a player who is definitely willing to run dungeons all day in the evening now, knowing I can send these bags to my Hunter.