What will YOUR character do in the end?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
1 2 3 5 Next
and by that I mean.... lets just say all is well that ends well. We beat all the bad guys, the Alliance and Horde are finally at peace and everyone returns to a normal life.... even if slaying dragons is normal in the warcraft universe... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Heres what my characters would do.... not very creative I know. Im not terribly good at RP and I just like to make stories up in my head as I go along for questing and whatnot... for fun.

My Paladin - Would most likely go work at a church with his sister ( a priest )

My Mage - Would make home in Dalaran and live the rest of his days studying the arcane to learn things he himself did not know during wartime.

My Warrior - He would most likely remain a soldier of the Alliance... perhaps become a teacher in the art of combat, a royal guard... etc. BUT I would like to have him settle down into a family life as well.

This priest will probably do what he usually does, wich means helping Blood elves and/or Argent crusader cleansing their lands from the undead or healing their wounds. The only different thing is he will stop using this radical shadow power to kill the biggest monsters and leave them to the paladins. But once he will see a really good friend of his being killed by a creature or perhaps a murderer, he might take back his shadow spec.

My main, a mage, is always hanging out with his guildies in the time of war. If the war ends, he will sadly become a no-life in Dalaran, surrounded by loads of books. He likes books, he always loved books.
Irc wouldn't notice a difference. Theres no peace if you live by stealing for a living. Constant travel, stealing, and the occasional fight. the closest thing he could do to settling down would be returning to the life of a jungle troll, which is still hunting for your food every day and whatnot.

my priest would attempt to go home quel'thalas and rebuild. She would find out her family was already way past that, then attempt to live with them. She would then probably find herself bored, its always hard going back to normal life after war, so she would probably take her job back up with the argent crusade working as a recruiter. Low combat if any, lots of travel, lots of stories

my human rogue (work in progress) would probably end up dead before any of this from alcohol poisoning or being beaten to death in a bar fight.
I'd run the Defias, and use them as a force for good for all of Azeroth. Have them trade ways, secrets and goods through out the lands.
Slywyn would try to finally settle down.

She's never really had the chance before.
Depending on how my RP goes, he'd either continue life as a mercenary since the wars never concerned him any or he'll settle down with this girl he knows, either way the turmoil in Azeroth wouldn't change the outcome.
Iralius will live a nice quiet life with his current girlfriend.
Krasitius, my blood elf demon hunter, will settle down with his wife and soon-to-be-born daughter.
Keilen, blood elf hunter, will continue to stalk the woodlands and forests of Quel'thalas.
Carizzo, goblin priest, will continue trying to make money off his pyramid schemes.
Drak'Mabra, troll druid, will continue to do what he does... which is playing pranks and selling potions.
Hraggi, dwarf paladin, will keep smoking and drinking and fighting ogres until he eventually dies.
Fakhir, human warlock, will either settle down and live off the money he made from selling slaves... or go back to selling slaves to make more money.
Halrik, worgen death knight, will continue to be a judge.
Kroagg, orc shaman, will probably die of old age, if he's still alive then he'd try to find like-minded individuals to campaign against humanity.
Seeing as his life has been essentially a 20,000 year slaughterfest, Seylus would probably put down his weapons for a thousand years or so, start a family, take the time to be even a half-decent Gnomish Engineer, or better yet, finally deal with the horrific case of PTSD he's had for almost 15,000 years.
Vesaris would probably return to living in the wilds, enjoying the beauty of nature.
Khetep would study the arcane arts until he got bored.
Verim would wander the world and train fellow warriors.
Malifiron here would continue helping the Argent Dawn/Crusade for a couple of decades,but eventually settle down some place nice and remote in Mulgore,though visit Thunder Bluff every now and then to teach Sunwalker trainees.

My ArchMage,Quel'Aran (made up entirely for forum RPing) would live in Dalaran and Eversong Woods. He would experiment in Dalaran to make up new spells,and help in the reclaiming/rebirthing of The Ghostlands.
04/06/2011 04:08 PMPosted by Seylus
Seeing as his life has been essentially a 20,000 year slaughterfest, Seylus would probably put down his weapons for a thousand years or so, start a family, take the time to be even a half-decent Gnomish Engineer, or better yet, finally deal with the horrific case of PTSD he's had for almost 15,000 years.

Im a tad rusty on Draenei lore... but do they REALLY live that long?
Yes, they do

Noran would sleep. A lot.
Im afraid to know how old the prophet is then....
04/07/2011 02:54 AMPosted by Arixyle
Im afraid to know how old the prophet is then....

Velen is turning 25,000 and something this year.

Draenei are immortal (literally)
She will continue to swindle fine upstanding citizens out of their riches.
I don't really like to lock in my character's story in this fashion, because it's not really the end point that would define her, but also the journey between here and there. Much would depend on what she did, what she gained, and what prices were paid in that journey between here and there.
Well for me it is obvious that the family brewery shut down by the Trogg invasion of Anvilmar would clearly need to be re-opened and restored. But that is just me.
Rasgoul, tough to say. He's seen soo much pain, violence, striff, and fear... he may never adjust to that world. He would probably continue his charity work, and probably use his leadership of the Geargrind Cartel as a way to improve goblin social standings.
My character would still living as he does now, traveling around the world... Trying to "keep walkin" the best way he can... for his real future