are servers down?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
You mad bro?
Is there an Estimated time when servers will be up and running again?So I can pewpew and powpow lol
04/07/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Crows
Gawd stop complaining its actually been pretty good lately.. go find something to do in RL for about an hour then come back.

Hmmm, maybe you are corect. Maybe I will troll forums and criticize others in my RL time I have. Kind of like you. :)
fixx deees sheettt Q_Q
It's a little concerning that there is no message from blizzard letting us know what is going on! or how long it will be going on for.
No realm list--the Lich King was so embarrased that he got his butt stomped that he attacked the servers.
wth i want ma money back i wanna own some horde in TB!
Well, just get off for a bit and go find something to do for about 30 min. I'd expect blizz to have them up by then.

Also, Aegix, your armor is amazing.
someone vacuuming the server room accidently backed up into the shut down button
They want us to think that...then rip the idea away from us! /tear
Realms aren't down - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/status but it does appear they're unable to be selected when logging in.

We're aware of the cause of the issue and should have a hotfix deployed very shortly to resolve it.
04/07/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Glintash
GW2 > wow /discuss

Server down time is always Inevitable.

yeah but we know gw2>wow anyways duhhhhh,
04/07/2011 12:02 PMPosted by Glintash
GW2 > wow /discuss

Server down time is always Inevitable.

yeah but we know gw2>wow anyways duhhhhh
so.... how bout them yankees?.....
So...do we get credited for time payed versus time not played?
page 2 of this thread causes the servers to explode.... use with caution!

servers aren't showing. and had a battle.net disconnect and reconnect before I loged to swap toons.
should be fixed in about 18-30 mins
I can see one pop in and out of the relam screen?
When do they think the realms will be back up?
WTF........I want my money back
IN THE FACE!