Shadow priest Name ideas

Priest
Hello, I'm currently planning on changing mains with this new "call to arms" idea, I've loved my priest since the day I made it, I named it blackcloud to describe what dispersion looks like, I'm planning on race changing to a goblin because the 1 % haste is pretty important because that could be the difference between an additional dot tick, anyway the name "Blackcloud" has grown old and i'm looking for new suggestions.

I like names that sort of describe shadow form, because I feel it's one of the coolest spells in the game.

For a new name I'm thinking "Violetshadow" maybe, to describe shadowform, because you see a black shadow and when you look closely you see purple floating around it, sort of :)

I'd appreciate any ideas, Note : I go for more serious names then comedic, but all suggestions are welcome really.
EternalDarkness
blackiechan
ShadowWordDeath
Shadowstep
Never name yourself based on spec. Just do not do it :O if you choose to ever swap to a healer it will make no sense :P
04/07/2011 03:37 PMPosted by Ubad
Mine is named Blackkout....tho mine is disc and I chose the name because my priest is easier to play while blackout drunk than my dk.

Blackout is pretty cool though, mainly because it was an actual talent from back in the day. I miss Blackout :(
Shroud, kind of suits shadow priests.
Jujupewpew
UmbraVeil
Facemelt

Any name with a class ability, spec, or even class name is just dumb.
From one of my favorite authors and I feel it is a better description of Shadowform: Shimmergloom
04/07/2011 03:41 PMPosted by Pocketpriest
Never name yourself based on spec. Just do not do it :O if you choose to ever swap to a healer it will make no sense :P

I disagree, this toon was created in vanilla to be a spriest twink to describe VE healing. I shelved him for a year or two and have only been healing since. I love the comments I get when I enter a random just because of my name.
04/08/2011 03:01 AMPosted by Giantfoamhat
Any name with a class ability, spec, or even class name is just dumb.

Yet "Giantfoamhat" is a cool name?
04/08/2011 09:51 AMPosted by Healsalittle

I disagree, this toon was created in vanilla to be a spriest twink to describe VE healing. I shelved him for a year or two and have only been healing since. I love the comments I get when I enter a random just because of my name.

That is a rather unique name. My favorite was an undead rogue I saw "Sortadead"