Like RP? Come See Scenic Cenarion Circle!

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 3 4 5 19 Next
We are awesome. So awesome we're, like, awesome.

How was that? :D

That *was* pretty awesome Yotingo.

I have to say, I got in some pretty intense RP last night. We're still a pretty epic RP realm and anyone who isn't here is totally missing out!!
I will have you know, Cray, that Horde-side AAMS is NOT "ebil"... We're just misunderstood. And have violent tendencies that we can't express personally. So it's completely natural that we have to resort to manipulating others into violence so that we may live vicariously through them... And stuff...

On a serious note: I came to the server some months ago with a VERY skeptical outlook. I am a Role Player of the "old-school", if you will. I was curious how RP would work in WoW. I happily admit I was DEAD wrong in my assumption that WoW RP wasn't worth my time, thanks to the fine folks at CC. I did roll alts on a few other "notable" RP servers, and while I wasn't exactly disappointed, I never felt at home on those servers. CC is home for me, and always be.

I love these guys, and I'm pretty sure you will, too. So roll an alt, stop in, say hi, and see if you don't love it. I dare you. Hell, I double-dog dare you! :P
You know, Zizzikky, I just call it like I see it. :P

And thanks for the high praise!
I have to admit, CC is the best server I've been on as well.... but I think I harped on that earlier in this thread?
I be addin mesef to dis here serva. You'll be pleased to be lookin me up in da game.
It happened again. Right after I have made a new character I was looking forward to leveling, this comes up. Now I'm totally going to have to make a character here.
05/02/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Alcatraxx
It happened again. Right after I have made a new character I was looking forward to leveling, this comes up. Now I'm totally going to have to make a character here.

On the plus side...it's better than having a deeply-established character with lots of time and effort invested on a server that you don't like. At least we're only tempting you away from a few day's effort!
Alcatraxx.... I'd be sorry to hear about that inconvenience but we all know RPers are altoholics anyways. :P
*sneaky AAMS bumps*
Cray, I have two restoration druids now. Is this a bad sign? That makes four healers... Three of which I happily roleplay on (along with two hunters and the occasional mage and death knight).

Do I need an intervention?
Ciellia, you joined the Lluchduu Ocheliad. Of course you need an intervention.
Cenarion Circle, I lived with your members for 2 years <3 you were great times to me, then I moved on to Muradin. I do not regret my choice, we have good memories, thank you for the good times
I have to say, I'm liking this realm! :D
We're glad to hear it! :D
Cray, I have two restoration druids now. Is this a bad sign? That makes four healers... Three of which I happily roleplay on (along with two hunters and the occasional mage and death knight).

Do I need an intervention?

So would that be an...INNERVATION?

*flees*
*ominous presence*
So would that be an...INNERVATION?

*flees*

Next time I see you in game, if you're flagged I'mma make you pay for that pun. Terrible. Terrible! :P
*bursts through the wall in flames* OH YEAH!!!((lol, i was bored :P)) seriously, though, if ur plannin on tryin out rp, ur first stop should be Cenarion Circle :)
This is just fantastic advertisement! Makes me want to put an alt there!