Level 70-80 is pointlessly long and brutal.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
70-80 can be done in 2 days. 5-7 hours game time played withoit heirlooms. I've done 70-80 in a day and a half, but i played literally all day.
I absolutely hate Outland.

Every time I level through it, I can't help but point out the insane flaws in the old quest design philosophy. Wrath's quests aren't miles ahead, but they're far more bearable and varied in my opinion. I enjoy the 70-80 experience.
I did 30-85 purely through cooking and fishing daily quests on a few of my alts. They've never seen the BC, WotLK (except Dalaran) or Cataclysm zones. It was a strategy to level some alts without really taking any time from my day. A slow one, taking over a year, but a sure one.
I actually really enjoy 70-80. 80-85 isn't that bad, either, though I deeply dislike Twilight Highlands and Hyjal. But 85-90, man. Ugh.
I can't stand Northrend. I skipped most of it the first time (on this toon) by just dungeoning my way through it. A lot of my 70s have been deleted because I just don't want to deal with Northrend...

I have a 75 Hunter and a 72 Death Knight I am trying to grind through with. I just keep telling myself, "Vashj'ir is just around the corner..."
Please no more reducing leveling times, there short enough and unbalanced enough as they are.
Please no more reducing leveling times, there short enough and unbalanced enough as they are.

Since this thread is a necro from more than 2 years ago, most of the complaints are no longer relevent.
05/11/2013 08:09 PMPosted by Kamidget

Since this thread is a necro from more than 2 years ago, most of the complaints are no longer relevent.

Wha--/headdesk

Well, that's what I get for not paying attention to post dates. :(
Well regardless of the necro my point still stands.
This thread reeks of death, why unbury it now?
I did 70-80 in a few hours...

They dont need to change it.
Northrend is something i look forward to when leveling. everything after is trash to me. especially pandaria leveling as its way too linear
I feel like quitting, this is bothersome. Please, reduce the time it takes to level 70-80.

I love 60 to 80 only questing I really like and all thats left of the game I started playing.
70-80 took me weeks!

Northrend is soooooooooooo dull! Never make another expansion centered around pale blue colors please. Yes I know its supposed to be cold and it sucks!

you clearly did not play in wotlk or u would of not said that
Northrend went quickly tonight. My Worgen Death Knight started at the low end of 72 tonight and finished halfway to 75. Almost three levels in about three and a half hours, questing, queuing, and a side trip to level mining. Much faster than I remember it.
05/12/2013 02:04 AMPosted by Nebulae
Stop crying and focus on lvling then u will be fine.if you can't even bother to lvl to 90.just quit

Why did you necro?

He is raising his necromancy skills