Suggestion: Achievement One of Every Class

Achievements
I had always believed the myth that there was an Achievement for getting one max level of every class. There is no such thing. I would propose that is a huge achievement and there should be an Achievement for one max level toon of each class, whether it be on one server or accross servers doesn't matter to me.

Thanks
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4989
04/17/2011 08:52 PMPosted by Mooclane
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=4989

that is a guild achievement! i think blizzard tried to implement something of that nature to the game without making the gameplay mandatory (not everyone has as much time to play as others) In future i think they might maybe; make a feat of strength but i doubt it.
Why would you believe that myth when there is data mining? Any achievement would have shown up ages ago in the client files.
I had always believed the myth that there was an Achievement for getting one max level of every class. There is no such thing. I would propose that is a huge achievement and there should be an Achievement for one max level toon of each class, whether it be on one server or accross servers doesn't matter to me.

Thanks

Something stated in the Ask the Devs thread on achievements suggested that it currently isn't possible to track achievements for anything other than individual characters or guilds. They did state, however, that account achievements were on the table, and they specifically mentioned this as an example of what they could do once the architecture was there (the other big one being account-wide achievements).
There is an account wide achievement, Double Agent, which I got a few days a go when I raised an Alliance character on one server to level 90 and have my main at 90 on a different server. So I would assume having all possible classes to 90 across different servers would be possible now.
There is an account wide achievement, Double Agent, which I got a few days a go when I raised an Alliance character on one server to level 90 and have my main at 90 on a different server. So I would assume having all possible classes to 90 across different servers would be possible now.

You should check when that was posted.

Hint:Long before account bound achievements