Look for stealth player sap macro?

UI and Macro
Hi i just started a rogue a few days ago and im looking for a macro for my sap that can do the followings: Lets say in bg or arena there is 2 target hunter and rogue so first i probably do is sap the hunter and went looking for a stealth rogue. A macro that let me keep sap on the hunter and also quick sap looking for the rogue.
Is this the right macro for it?
/clear target
/targetenemyplayer
/targetenemyplayer [stealth]
/cast sap
Does this macro does what i say up there now i havent tried it yet. So i want to know what do you guys think about this?
Hi i just started a rogue a few days ago and im looking for a macro for my sap that can do the followings: Lets say in bg or arena there is 2 target hunter and rogue so first i probably do is sap the hunter and went looking for a stealth rogue. A macro that let me keep sap on the hunter and also quick sap looking for the rogue.
Is this the right macro for it?
/clear target
/targetenemyplayer
/targetenemyplayer [stealth]
/cast sap
Does this macro does what i say up there now i havent tried it yet. So i want to know what do you guys think about this?

1: "cleartarget" is one word.
2: Nothing wrong with this line.
3: [stealth] only ever applies to the player using the macro.
4: Nothing wrong with this line.

What you get with that macro is a silent error, attempt to target a player, attempt to target a different player (or the same player if no other players are in front of you and in range) if you are stealthed, then cast Sap.

<<Your face got palmed.>>
www.wowpedia.org/User:Egingell
wow.curse.com/members/egingell.aspx
This is your what... 4th thread now.. stop making threads about the same god damn thing...
On topic:

THE rogue vs rogue(druid) macro is:

#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemyplayer
/cast Sap

spam the hell out of the button.