@Krixooks - Halaa

Barthilas
Halaa tonight?

If you are forum banned like it appears and we are going to do it, let someone know in game so we can get a few people there.
04/12/2011 12:49 AMPosted by Egwyn
bring Egwyn some aioli sauce

Uni sells the best chips with aioli, I had some for lunch and I was going to bring you some but then I ate it instead.
I will be there, I am undergeared, you're not allowed to focus me.
OH THE LAG!
waiting patiently for you lads
DC much
this is pretty pathetic actually, we are literally steamrolling any alliance
any alliance updates?

we got a full raid grp here
I'm in stormwind sapping everyone.
Lol alliance failed at that... everyone got bored and left... bad bad alliance.. what was that wbsh? thought u guys were up urselves?
Was pretty boring at the start, numbers are always an issue though, but they all left because they got bored and in the end we ended up being the ones outnumbered haha, was good fun though.

Nice work btw Deathdrop and Tongs, thought I was gonna get away with no deaths there for a second. :(
Hahah I was right at the front for most of it actually, I was however in my raid gear so I wasn't about to charge at you guys, anytime someone got on me my hp got nuked.

Took 1.6mil damage but only dropped once. :D
Got sent off the bridge about 5 times though, cat form landings. <3
Hahah I was right at the front for most of it actually, I was however in my raid gear so I wasn't about to charge at you guys, anytime someone got on me my hp got nuked.

wearing 5pc wyrmhide is raid gear?

wearing 5pc wyrmhide is raid gear?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/mirahge/advanced

funny looking wyrmhide bro.