[H] Death by Design Recruiting DPS Raiders

Cenarius
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
bumped for edits
Looking for these classes: Holy/Disc Priest, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Feral DPS and an Unholy DK.
Of course will look at any player willing to put forth some effort.
Add mages that like to play too!
bumped for edits
bumped for edits
bumped for edits
To the top... Any rogues wanna raid? Need somebody to throw shards at.

Looking for mages/warlocks too!
Edited and bumped for content.
edited for content
bump for title and content edits
bumped for content edits
bumped for content edits
Gratz guys!

You're going so fast we won't be able to race you in 25 man! Go Horde another great guild on the front page of progress.

Join Horde guys!
gratz guys, had to carry monster and bob and you guys still got it, most impressive :)
Good work Raffi and Co, nice to see. Keep it up!
Gratz guys!

You're going so fast we won't be able to race you in 25 man!

Wait, didn't DS get nerfed like 15%? Yea pretty sure it did and another 5% more on the way. Grats on ez-mode! DbD must be so proud of themselves!

Ummmmm. Yeah.

If it weren't for today's 20% debuff there's not a chance in Hades we'd ever see Heroic Spine. Nope. Never.

If it weren't for the 15% debuff there's no chance we down H Blackhorn. Nope. Never.

Oh no, I'm now overflowing with a flood of self-doubt and pity for myself and my fellow DBD raiders.

I'm going to have to find a dark, lonely corner to contemplate my sad and boring life now.

Oh woe is me!
Gratz guys!

You're going so fast we won't be able to race you in 25 man!

Wait, didn't DS get nerfed like 15%? Yea pretty sure it did and another 5% more on the way. Grats on ez-mode! DbD must be so proud of themselves!

Didn't it take Million MPH until the 15% nerf to get heroic Morchok? I'm not sure why you're trolling.

Didn't it take Million MPH until the 15% nerf to get heroic Morchok? I'm not sure why you're trolling.

Not really sure how we made this thread, but cool!
/popcorn