Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
Very nice good job Strlder
#showtooltip Explosive Trap
/castsequence reset=9 Trap Launcher, !Explosive Trap(Fire - Trap Launcher), nil

Is this any different from just using
/cast Trap Launcher
/cast Explosive Trap
?
Thanks, some of these have been helpful.
#showtooltip Spirit Mend
/cast [button:2] [@player] Spirit Mend
/cast [button:1] [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Spirit Mend

left click heals you, right click heals target, if you have no target, or your target is dead, right click will heal your pet.
heres my MD marco I use. Just set focus who you want to MD.
#showtooltip Misdirection
/cast [target=focus, exists, nodead] Misdirection
Okay here are my auto Aspect Dancing/Bar Switching Macro's. I'm an engineer so I've included the glove slot for my Taser tinker. You need to have the first 2 action bars reserved for them and as with Bartender4 which I use you have to configure it to allow switching otherwise if its standard UI no worries.

When in BM I only use the Cobra and Arcane ones but either way I have them in the same order on both bars. The rest of the slots on your bars you just make sure you put the abilities in both bars for each slot.

If you use Kill shot then just hit arcane first to reset it before you go back to a shot with a cast time. I also use a few Power Aura and I'll put the import set at the end that has a focus percentage bar, kill shot indicator, lack of sting debuff, and when the Chimera shot is up. I also have some old ones on the Power Auras Wiki for when I used to raid, those are mainly SV.

Action Bar 1:

Steady Shot:

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()
/castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Fox, null
/use Steady Shot
/use 10
/click ActionBarUpButton

Cobra Shot:

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Fox, null
/use Cobra Shot
/use 10
/click ActionBarUpButton

Arcane Shot:

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/cast Arcane Shot

Chimera Shot:

#showtooltip Chimera Shot
/cast Chimera Shot

Aimed Shot:

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
/use Aimed Shot

Action Bar 2:

Steady Shot:

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/use Steady Shot
/use 10

Cobra Shot:

#showtooltip Cobra Shot
/use Cobra Shot
/use 10

Arcane Shot:

#showtooltip Arcane Shot
/castsequence reset=1 !Aspect of the Hawk, null
/cast Arcane Shot
/click ActionBarUpButton

Chimera Shot:

#showtooltip Chimera Shot
/cast Chimera Shot
/click ActionBarUpButton

Aimed Shot:

#showtooltip Aimed Shot
/use Aimed Shot
/click ActionBarUpButton
Here are also my utility macros that I use:

Special Pet abilities Macro so you can have one keybind for all your different pets' special abilities (you can modify it to match your preferred pets since there is a character limit in macros):

#showtooltip
/cast [pet:Monkey] Bad Manner
/cast [pet:Spider] Web
/cast [Pet:Corehound] Ancient Hysteria
/cast [Pet:Silithid] Venom Web Spray
/cast [Pet:Bird of Prey] Snatch
/cast [Pet:Gorilla] Pummel
/cast [Pet:Chimera] Frost Breath

And one especially for when running with my SB and other pets:

#showtooltip
/cast [pet:spider] web
/cast [pet:monkey] Bad Manner
/cast [pet:bird of prey] snatch
/target player
/cast [target=mouseover, help, nodead] Spirit Mend; [help, nodead] Spirit Mend; Spirit Mend
/targetlasttarget

Kill Command/Bestial Wrath (I like this one because I can choose to use BW or just wait and it will reset before the next KC pops and you can still get another KC in before BW drops):
#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=3 kill command, bestial wrath

Kill Shot:

#showtooltip Kill Shot
/cancelaura Hand of Protection
/cancelaura Deterrence
/use Kill Shot

Scatter/Trap Shot (if you only hit it once its scatter but if you mouse over and hit 3 times you can get the Freezing Arrow effect):

#showtooltip Scatter Shot
/cancelaura Deterrence
/stopcasting
/castsequence [target=mouseover, harm][harm] reset=3 Scatter Shot, Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap

Concussive Shot

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/cancelaura Deterrence
/cast [target=mouseover, harm][harm] concussive shot

Wingclip/Disengage-chooses closest enemy player and the casts

#showtooltip Disengage
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/use [harm,nodead] Wing Clip
/use Master's Call
/use Disengage

Flare-so you keep your targeting dias if you hit it more than once:

#showtooltip Flare
/cast !Flare

I also use my Spirit Beasts to help with healing sometimes and here are the macro's I use for them:

Spirit Mend Mouseover

#showtooltip
/target player
/cast [target=mouseover, help, nodead] Spirit Mend; [help, nodead] Spirit Mend; Spirit Mend
/targetlasttarget

Spirit Mend Focus heal
#showtooltip Spirit Mend
/cast [target=focus, help, nodead] Spirit Mend

Spirit Mend Pet Heal
#showtooltip
/cast [target=pet] Spirit Mend

Dismiss/Call pet rotation Macro (I use it since each SB has a separate SM cool down you can rotate and heal with since Dismiss is a 2 sec cast you can get through all 4 and the last has 1.5-2 sec of the 20 sec cooldown left on its SM):
#showtooltip
/cast [@pet, dead] Revive Pet
/castsequence dismiss pet, call pet 4, dismiss pet, call pet 3, dismiss pet, call pet 2, dismiss Pet, Call Pet 1

Power Aura Import Set:

Set=Page 1@
Aura[1]=Version:4.21; b:0; g:0.4627; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_hunter_mastermarksman; x:-59; bufftype:10; texture:74; alpha:0.33; PowerType:2; threshold:22; combat:true; size:0.16; torsion:1.5; y:40; finish:2@
Aura[2]=Version:4.21; b:0; g:0.4627; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_hunter_mastermarksman; x:-20; bufftype:10; texture:74; alpha:0.33; PowerType:2; threshold:47; combat:true; size:0.16; torsion:1.5; y:40; finish:2@
Aura[3]=Version:4.21; b:0; g:0.4627; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_hunter_mastermarksman; x:19; bufftype:10; texture:74; alpha:0.33; PowerType:2; threshold:72; combat:true; size:0.16; torsion:1.5; y:40; finish:2@
Aura[4]=Version:4.21; b:0; g:0.4784; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_hunter_mastermarksman; x:58; bufftype:10; texture:74; alpha:0.33; PowerType:2; threshold:95; combat:true; size:0.16; torsion:1.5; y:40; finish:2@
Aura[5]=Version:4.21; b:0; g:0.4627; thresholdinvert:true; icon:ability_hunter_mastermarksman; bufftype:10; texture:69; alpha:0.5; PowerType:2; threshold:0; combat:true; size:0.71; torsion:1.17; y:40; finish:3@
Aura[6]=Version:4.21; b:0.3176; anim1:4; target:true; icon:Ability_Hunter_Quickshot; buffname:Serpent Sting; r:0.4235; begin:4; unitn:Only for raid/group.; bufftype:2; texture:2; alpha:0.61; mine:true; inVehicle:0; stacksOperator:=; combat:true; size:0.76; y:-250; inverse:true; ismounted:0@
Aura[7]=Version:4.21; b:0.2863; anim1:2; g:0.1882; icon:Ability_Hunter_Assassinate2; buffname:Kill Shot; unitn:Only for raid/group.; bufftype:7; texture:10; alpha:0.61; inVehicle:0; stacksOperator:=; combat:true; size:0.47; y:-250; ismounted:0@
Aura[8]=Version:4.21; g:0.6941; icon:Ability_Hunter_ChimeraShot2; buffname:Chimera Shot; r:0.9059; bufftype:7; alpha:0.61; combat:true; size:0.63; y:-250@

Hope this helps, feel free to find me here, on server or Panda Attack site www.panda-attack.org
Love the macros... I would use them but I usually dont use macros that much
Just found this macro on wowpedia.

/cast [@pet,dead][mod:shift] Revive Pet
/cast [nopet,nomod] Call Pet 1
/clearfocus [@focus,dead]
/focus [@focus,exists]player;target
/clearfocus [@focus,noharm]
/petattack [@focus,exists]
/petfollow [@focus,noexists]

Pretty nifty.
So, was reading through the forums on Petopia. Someone had posted a plain "random pet macro" and discussion got started on how to improve it so you could pick a specific family type depends on if you were doing bg, dungeons, and what not. So I spent a little bit of time, and here you go.

Random Pet/Random Family -
Must remove any "Call Pet" slot you don't have filled! Reports of it sticking on empty slots.

/castrandom [mod:alt] Call Pet 1, Call Pet 2
/castrandom [mod:ctrl] Call Pet 3, Call Pet 4
/cast [btn:2] Call Pet 5
/castrandom [nopet] Call Pet 1, Call Pet 2, Call Pet 3, Call Pet 4, Call Pet 5
/cast [pet] Dismiss Pet

Ok, to break it down. Click with no mods will randomly spawn any of your five (remove any empty slots from the macro again). If you have a pet summoned, click with no mods, and it'll dismiss your pet. Say you have ferocity set as "1" and "2", alt click summons ferocity. I follow this with tenacity in "3" and "4" (control click to summon). And lastly, for when I actual decide to do PVP I set one of my cunning pets in "5" for a right click summon.

Just remove any slots you aren't using for the random summon, and it's golden!
Hi, I am wondering if there is a way to make a macro such as this
#showtooltip Scatter Shot
/cast [modifier:shift,@focus][@mouseover, harm][harm] Scatter Shot
Except with the shift modifier so I can just Silence shot my focus target without having to worry about shifting, because of all my macro uses I have silence shot already on a shift button. Thanks if you can help.
Hey thanks for the macro guide man, one macro that I don't think I saw was wingclip+raptor strike, if you could post that macro as well that would be great,would help with PvP/arena/RBGs thanks.
Hey I was wondering if this macro would work for casting hunters mark and having my pet attack (I'm at work and can't test it atm):

#showtooltip Hunter's Mark
/cast Hunter's Mark
/pet follow
/pet attack
/start attack

Anythoughts? I'm trying to get a hunters mark, pet attack and basic attack in a macro.
my pet attack macro is:

/pet attack
/cast mend pet

then i just click hunters mark if im bm..

this macro is a life saver if ur pet is getting wrecked in a bg or arena. saves having to use heart of the phoenix
my "get the hell away from me!" macro

#showtooltip Disengage
/use master's call
/cast wing clip
/cast disengage
I've been trying to use the macro for freezing trap launcher with cast sequence. But if you delay the second tap action, which is supposed to give u the circle for trap, or to put the trap, the macro doesnt work next time. You'll keep getting unable to use error.

To simulate, try tapping once, then wait for 9-10 sec, or after getting circle, cancel it by ECS, or dont put the trap til launcher 15 sec is over and try to use the macro again. In all of these situations next time the macro starts giving error.

You might ask why wait then? Well, unfortunately in PvP you can get stunned between those 2 GCDs and not be able to put the trap. Then next time you are doomed. I personally have faced this problem many times.

To avoid this, I simply use the following macro now -

/use !Trap Launcher
/use !Freezing Trap

This one works, no matter how much delay you have between those 2 key taps.
I've been trying to use the macro for freezing trap launcher with cast sequence. But if you delay the second tap action, which is supposed to give u the circle for trap, or to put the trap, the macro doesnt work next time. You'll keep getting unable to use error.

To simulate, try tapping once, then wait for 9-10 sec, or after getting circle, cancel it by ECS, or dont put the trap til launcher 15 sec is over and try to use the macro again. In all of these situations next time the macro starts giving error.

You might ask why wait then? Well, unfortunately in PvP you can get stunned between those 2 GCDs and not be able to put the trap. Then next time you are doomed. I personally have faced this problem many times.

To avoid this, I simply use the following macro now -

/use !Trap Launcher
/use !Freezing Trap

This one works, no matter how much delay you have between those 2 key taps.

It is possible that something change since I've made this thread. But seems unlikely since you are the only one who brought it up.

I will be returning home in a month and I will check this out and update the main pages with some stuff people posted.

Strlder