Going Old School, again!

Wyrmrest Accord
up friendlisted.
I'd be interested o: I don't RP on this guy [I have another druid alliance side that I do RP on, though], but I'd love to see the old world raids. My hunter on another realm has all of the old world achievements, this guy has been neglected...
up
Oh, me wants! Generally can find me on this char or my shammy Zanze
I do love me some old world content. /want
I'm so sad that I missed the raid Wed. :( Especially since my b-day plans fell through and I spent the evening sitting here alone. But I hope you all had fun! :)
05/07/2011 09:52 AMPosted by Alaia
I'm so sad that I missed the raid Wed. :( Especially since my b-day plans fell through and I spent the evening sitting here alone. But I hope you all had fun! :)

That just ain't right. Talk to me in game.
05/07/2011 10:46 AMPosted by Layam
That just ain't right. Talk to me in game.

Will look for you when I get in. :)
When no one was looking, Lex Luthor
took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes.
That’s as many as four tens.
And that’s terrible.
Raid calender set up, if you haven't gotten an invite please message me here, in game or through in game mail.
Monday! Monday! Monday!

Rumble in the Sunumble...

Yeah Sunwell raid tonight, we're not at 25 man yet so we still have room.
bump.
*smacks thread with her hip, watches it sail back to the top*

I had so much fun last night, btw! :)
Bump

Please remember that I'm very strict on my rules, fairness and the perception of such needs to be maintained to allow for people not to feel cheated.

Discuss rule changes you'd like to see before or after a raid, not during there's 0 chance of it changing during a raid, there's a better chance after or before.
Grrr..... I wish I could have gone to the Sunwell :P

How often do you do these raids? Maybe I'll beg to come the next time. XD
Grrr..... I wish I could have gone to the Sunwell :P

How often do you do these raids? Maybe I'll beg to come the next time. XD

Every week.

I'll add you to the calender.
Every week.

I'll add you to the calender.

Sweet! You can count on me to be there. ^^
*bumps* I just wish you started the raids a lil earlier then 8pm server Layam D: I work like 1 hour after you start so I cant' always go :<
I'm so annoyed that I had to skip BT. But I feel better today so early sleep was good, yay! Hope you all had fun in there! :)
*bumps* I just wish you started the raids a lil earlier then 8pm server Layam D: I work like 1 hour after you start so I cant' always go :<

I know deary but my sister doesn't pick my nephew until 7:30 ish and I'm not going to pay attention to a raid with him running about.