Hunter pvp damage out of control please nerf

Hunter
Just as the title suggests..<br/><br/>Every bg im in there's at least 2-5 hunters on the opposing team and the damage is just straight up rediculous. How could blizzard even think of ignoring this problem. Bg's are not fun when u have Hunters just sitting back and critting me constantly for 20-30k. Getting cut down by skilless hunters is just plain stupidity... please do something.<br/><br/>
Oh this is funny, its not okay if its hunters but 2-5 warlocks in a bg is all right, how about 2-5 mages or warriors. Dont blame the class because random bgs stack classes by rng, it happens. And it happens to everyone at some point against their hated class. random is random I dont like it when I get 5 mages at once, but thats the system.
Just as the title suggests..<br/><br/>Every bg im in there's at least 2-5 hunters on the opposing team and the damage is just straight up rediculous. How could blizzard even think of ignoring this problem. Bg's are not fun when u have Hunters just sitting back and critting me constantly for 20-30k. Getting cut down by skilless hunters is just plain stupidity... please do something.<br/><br/>

You BETTER be trolling dude. You have all that fancy pve gear on and complain that you get hit with big shots and pet damage? Look at your resilience Z E R O. Now mouse over "resilience" on your character sheet and read what it does.

Guys like you are one of the problems with this game. You go do your scripted boss fight encounters and get all the pve content and then expect to come into MY YARD and own people with it, and then go down faster than a drunk prom date...then complain about stuff being op.

I dont try and do pve with what im wearing atm, youre going to have to do the same. Get pvp gear. If you say "well im trying to get some thats why Im there in this". TOUGH. Go spend the money and get the crafted starter set. If you are unwilling to do this then dont complain about it.
04/09/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Screamcheese
Oh this is funny, its not okay if its hunters but 2-5 warlocks in a bg is all right, how about 2-5 mages or warriors. Dont blame the class because random bgs stack classes by rng, it happens. And it happens to everyone at some point against their hated class. random is random I dont like it when I get 5 mages at once, but thats the system.

your a retard, none of the classes you posted have anywhere near the damage that hunters do

false

damage across the board is absurdly high, shadow priests, warlocks, dps death knights can all put out more damage than a hunter if they're good. also frost mage, fire mage, etc etc.

more burst than a hunter? only a few specs are better

but that statement is just absurdly false
lol @ this necro
wow holy crap i didn't even notice

lol at season 9 lmao !@#$ i hate terrible players
A mage nercoing a thread by calling someone a retard that said mages do a lot of dmg 2 years ago.

#Irony

your a retard, none of the classes you posted have anywhere near the damage that hunters do

your a retard, none of the classes you posted have anywhere near the damage

your a retard, none of the classes

your a retard
BLARGH!

It had to be a mage...