Greetings from Blizzard Mobile!

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 2 3 12 Next
Favourite food/music, Wile?
11/02/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Alvraen
Favourite food/music, Wile?

Does beer count as food?

Music... That's a subject that I can ramble on about for days. Rock n roll is my constant. I like bands that change the landscape -- Beatles, Hendrix, Zappa, The Pixies, Radiohead, Sabbath, Pink Floyd, Black Flag etc. But I also like neo classical music (Rites of Spring by Igor Stravinksy) and jazz (Booker Little, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus), but only the more out there stuff.
You are my kind of blue, definitely. :)

Jazz... my current love is Seth MacFarlane's new album and Hugh Laurie. I knew they could sing - they totally blew me away.
I keep trying to get on my armory for my smart phone. But for some reason it keeps saying wrong password and/or username. I have restarted my phone called customer service 4 times. Is there anything else i can do???? Thank you!!!!
11/13/2011 05:11 PMPosted by Kynyian
I keep trying to get on my armory for my smart phone. But for some reason it keeps saying wrong password and/or username. I have restarted my phone called customer service 4 times. Is there anything else i can do???? Thank you!!!!

Are you typing everything correctly? Using the correct region? Did you recently change your password? If so, try using the old password.
Good day!
Mister GM im from brasil, im speak portuguese ok!
Senhores, com a abertura de servidores brasileiros e com a migração para eles, aplicativo do mobile os personagens que foram, nao estao aparecendo mais pois nao temos a opçao de escolher os servidores br, voces tem alguma previsao de quando esse problema pode ser solucionado? No aguardo

Obrigado
Good day!
Mister GM im from brasil, im speak portuguese ok!
Senhores, com a abertura de servidores brasileiros e com a migração para eles, aplicativo do mobile os personagens que foram, nao estao aparecendo mais pois nao temos a opçao de escolher os servidores br, voces tem alguma previsao de quando esse problema pode ser solucionado? No aguardo

Obrigado

Tol Barad, Nemesis, and Goldrinn should now be showing up properly on both mobile and web. We're still working to address character profile issues that are specific to Azralon. This should be resolved sometime tomorrow.
i want the armory ap...but i dont have or want an iphone...i love my evo. will the armory work on the evo as well?
01/03/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Protekyoneck
i want the armory ap...but i dont have or want an iphone...i love my evo. will the armory work on the evo as well?

It's been available on the Android Marketplace for quite some time now.
Mine & my husbands mobil armory app for the iPhone is currently not working? It says it can't connect to sever (American) but it will connect to the other two severs? Is it being updated? Or is something wrong?
Mine & my husbands mobil armory app for the iPhone is currently not working? It says it can't connect to sever (American) but it will connect to the other two severs? Is it being updated? Or is something wrong?

Are you still encountering this problem, Nindreams?
200 is the new limit for transactions?
Why did this change?
I thought that 300 was bad enough.
Wondering if it's even worth the money anymore....
No, it's always been 200.
I keep taking screenshots of my toon w my armory and it says the screenshots r saved but i cant find them at all
Hello!

I have had trouble logging in on my phone it keeps telling me Chat Connection Error/Connection Error. I've logged out of the app I have also restarted my phone, switched from Wi-Fi to Data but nothing seems to be working. So I am just wondering if it's maybe just my phone or the app is having problems?

Thank you,
Sonya

I got it to work not sure what happen but it has started to work again.

Thank you anyway,
Sonya!
Hello!

I have had trouble logging in on my phone it keeps telling me Chat Connection Error/Connection Error. I've logged out of the app I have also restarted my phone, switched from Wi-Fi to Data but nothing seems to be working. So I am just wondering if it's maybe just my phone or the app is having problems?

Thank you,
Sonya

Thank you anyway,
Sonya!

This was a temporary connection error. This happens from time to time. We're working to minimize the occurrences.
Hello!

Thank you,
Sonya

Thank you anyway,
Sonya!

This was a temporary connection error. This happens from time to time. We're working to minimize the occurrences.

Are we having another occurrence?
When are you going to get your avatar~?
When I go on the app, it works fine. But when I get home and try going on WoW it says to reset my password. I've reset my password pretty much every day now. Can anyone tell me a solution where I DON'T have to reset my password every damn day for the app and WoW launcher?