Elixir of Camouflage vs Vendetta

Rogue
If I am under the effects of an Elixir of Camouflage, and a rogue puts Vendetta on me, is the rogue unable to see/track me on his/her minimap?
I wouldn't really worry about it since theyre mut and can't catch you
If I were, say, on my rogue killing a quest mob for a TB Penn Daily, and a mut rogue opens on my rogue. I vanish before he can put a bleed or any other DoT on me, but he was able to put Vendetta on me. If I am under the effects of an Elixir of Camouflage, I don't have to worry about me popping up on his minimap, do I?
I think the bigger problem would be the part where you don't go invisible completely to the mut rogue, so he can see your body, the minimap is the least of your worries if you've got vendetta stuck on you.
04/28/2011 11:24 AMPosted by Sheevah
I think the bigger problem would be the part where you don't go invisible completely to the mut rogue, so he can see your body, the minimap is the least of your worries if you've got vendetta stuck on you.

This is the answer I was looking for. I have read from another thread how Elixir of Camouflage prevents the imbiber from being tracked by Hunters (especially with Hunter's Mark on them), Druids, and those under the effects of a Worg Steak. I was wondering if this applied to Vendetta as well, and it seems that isn't the case.
04/28/2011 11:41 AMPosted by Erica

This is the answer I was looking for. I have read from another thread how Elixir of Camouflage prevents the imbiber from being tracked by Hunters (especially with Hunter's Mark on them), Druids, and those under the effects of a Worg Steak. I was wondering if this applied to Vendetta as well, and it seems that isn't the case.

The mechanic with Vendetta that is problematic for stealthers isn't the minimap dot (Which the elixir prevents), it's that when you enter stealth mode, you're still visible to the rogue. If you cannot remove vendetta (CloS removes it, I believe, just an fyi), you have to get enough distance from the rogue or get out of the line of sight.

I've fought many stealthers when I PvP'd as Mut, and I can see them as plain as day when they stealth whenever Vendetta was on them.