Class Changing

General Discussion
Wouldn't It be great If you could change your class? Like spend 20$ to change or like 3k g?
No.
04/28/2011 11:00 AMPosted by Bubbajoe
No.
No.
04/28/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Magecrusher
Wouldn't It be great If you could change your class? Like spend 20$ to change or like 3k g?

They charge $25 for a race change, you think they are going to sell class changer for $20? what are you, 12?
No.
Only if you make it so you have to pay everyone in your party $20.00, for every wipe you caused, because you have no idea how to play your toon.
I like the $20 or 3k gold. Because its not easy to get up to 3k gold at all.

I mean its 5k for Epic flight!
04/28/2011 10:57 AMPosted by Magecrusher

Well...we would be getting a lot of noob 85's...so in that case. No.
There's a reason that they haven't done something like this. To spend 85 levels with your class will give you experience with that class. Going 85 levels, then changing your class with deprive you of such, thus making you terrible at your class, thus why this is a horrible idea. Unless you have had experience with the other class, then maybe not so much.

But the number of baddies, versus the amount of people who would know how to play the class would not make this feature worth bringing about.
04/28/2011 11:05 AMPosted by Bloodbliss
Only if you make it so you have to pay everyone in your party $20.00, for every wipe you caused, because you have no idea how to play your toon.

$20 isn't nearly enough. $60 or no deal.
Why so everyone can level DKs to 85 and then pay this $20 to class change to something else and just do that over and over....

NO
04/28/2011 11:12 AMPosted by Jallenna
NO

I know...anybody giving this more thought would agree.
[Death Knight]

/end thread
No. Why did you roll a DK? Didnt' like the class? Why continue with it?
No.
No.
I would support this.

Only if your gear stayed the same and your VP/JP points got reset.

Like if I class changed to a priest, I would essentially be naked, and have bags/bank full of plate and have to quest to get gear.

I support something better, pay for the change but your character starts in lvl 1 or in case of dk change lvl 55.