Remote Guild Chat Feedback and Bugs

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 17 18 19 25 Next
I am so jelous, WTB app for us Blackberry users!!!
I'm now recently getting an issue where everybody's whispers to me in game get double posted back to them. I am not logged into remote chat and this issues has gone on for two days now.

This is the Moon Guard server with my character Venar.
My lvl 8 troll is in a guild, and I can't use Remote Guild Chat, the guild chat buttons are red with a slash through them. I activated warcraft remote in my account specifically for this, and had to cancel after spending the $3 for it. I would reactivate if it were fixed. I'm a very unhappy customer.
The remote chat and AH would be even better if blackberry users could download it. But it looks like we were not even concidered. I hate my blackberry more and more. and i still have 6 more months on my contract.
after logging from the app on this toon, people in my guild are seeing either me as "mobile" or "ignoring them"

when they whisper me after enterting the game.
Just an FYI that the free preview of Remote Guild Chat and Auction House has concluded. Head to the blog for more info: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2772386#blog
I seem to be unable to subscribe myself to the remote. I get past the email verification and choose my type of payment method, but then when I go to accept the terms of use the "accept" button is greyed out.
05/11/2011 07:16 PMPosted by Mondris
I seem to be unable to subscribe myself to the remote. I get past the email verification and choose my type of payment method, but then when I go to accept the terms of use the "accept" button is greyed out.

I think you'll need to take this up with the Customer Service guys, in the Customer Service Forums.
I too cannot get past accept terms part after the email verification on my phone. This is a "phone" app, shouldn't we be able to set up the service on the "phone"? The accept button is greyed out... help???
Wait... Have you completely scrolled through the ToS?
Well... I guess I won't be posting auctions from work again... $3 a month just isn't worth it.

I started a paid subscription to the Mobile Armory< and now everything works EXCEPT the remote guild chat. I'm wondering if I've been had?

Seriously though, chat worked fine last night and now today all I get are:

CHAT CONNECTION ERROR-DISCONNECTED FROM CHAT

and

CHAT CONNECTION ERROR-CONNECTION TIMED OUT
I have the same problem as Ozolin, with two diferences: I have been subscribed to the mobile armory for months now and I noticed the problem started once guild chat went from free to paid. I am assuming that the change between the two accidentally caused this problem.

Whenever I have had problems with the mobile armory in the past, the Blizzard team has quickly fixed them. I hope that this situation will be the same, as guild chat is extremely convenient and beneficial for many of us users. :)
Actually really glad to hear that ^^^ not because you're having trouble, but because it gives a little perspective to the issue and give me hope for a relatively quick solution. I love the chat feature as many of my guildies are in game during the day while I'm unable to be there. It's convenient and fun to join in and chat with them.
Would have been nice if during the preview I didn't get the "This character is not apart of a guild" error.

Thats the problem, you cant scroll through the ToS. The arrows do not appear on the droid2.

Thats the problem, you cant scroll through the ToS. The arrows do not appear on the droid2.

Not even with the touch screen?
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't get on the guild chat feature. Whenever I click it it brings me to the sign-up page. But I've already signed up and paid. I did cancel the recurrence, but this month has been paid for already, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the app. Logged off and on of the app, turned my phone off and on, and I've had no luck. Anyone have any tips for me?

It's on an iPhone.