"I don't rez lazy people."

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 16 Next
04/21/2011 05:57 PMPosted by Zýlo
To be perfectly honest, I would have rezed you and given you a medal for the reference ^_^

Agreed. Those who can't run back with everybody else bug me but the response would have been worth a free pass.
Wipe = you run back like everyone else. You're the lazy one here. Sorry to say.
04/21/2011 06:02 PMPosted by Twirljump
there is usually one person willing to help you find it.

I take it you're new to this game?

Even on my classes without the ability to rez, it makes me rage a bit knowing that bull*%%% line "afk 1 sec" means, oh I'll just sit here at my computer just waiting to click the "accept rez" when it pops up ... lololololol I didn't need to go afk, but they'll never know that!!

That's almost as infuriating as people not running back, me starting to rez them and then see their bodies disappear because they -just now- decided to run back. >=O
Yeah, I also have a bad habit of getting lost in certain dungeons. It was Scholomance, I think. The really huge one that I kind of hate having to run back in. >__<
I already know what it means if I "hurry" back from a wipe. Means I get to be the only one to make the damn trek, run through the entire instance, rezz people one by one, heal them up because they are also too lazy to buy food, and then they run off for the next pull demanding their buffs and %!%!*ing cuz my mana is at ZERO!

I run back VERY slow....hahahaha
BTW, this is why I DO KNOW the layout of every dungeon in the game =P
04/21/2011 05:50 PMPosted by Kyríe
I hesitated a bit since I'm a bit short on gold, and I also had an armor piece in the red from the first time we wiped. Didn't want to risk anything, right?

There is no difference in armor durablility or your repair bill weather someone rezes you or you release, you are already dead after all...
If the Healer had to walk, you have to walk.
People who are too lazy to run back really bug me. Though there are special circumstances, in some cases it's been me that asks for a rez because about a year ago my computer would lag really badly when I tried to zone into instances and there was a 90% chance that I'd be disconnected. I'd whisper the healer and explain my situation and they were generally pretty understanding.

But otherwise, if you're too lazy to run back after a wipe then as your healer, I will be very annoyed.
Unless I'm running with guildies, in which case it's "Rez meh! I'm lazy =D", the only time I'll ask for a rez in a wipe is if I really have to bio.
And then I'll ask the rezzers very politely if they would mind rezzing me, so I don't hold up the group.
04/21/2011 05:50 PMPosted by Kyríe
We had just wiped at some point in this dungeon and everyone was releasing their corpse. I hesitated a bit since I'm a bit short on gold, and I also had an armor piece in the red from the first time we wiped. Didn't want to risk anything, right?

Wrong?

Are you implying that you believe being resurrected by a player will not cause you durability loss? If so, you're incorrect. You lose durability on death, not from releasing.
04/21/2011 06:17 PMPosted by Bashiok
We had just wiped at some point in this dungeon and everyone was releasing their corpse. I hesitated a bit since I'm a bit short on gold, and I also had an armor piece in the red from the first time we wiped. Didn't want to risk anything, right?

Wrong?

Are you implying that you believe being resurrected by a player will not cause you durability loss? If so, you're incorrect. You lose durability on death, not from releasing.

I said that.
04/21/2011 06:20 PMPosted by Galliano

Wrong?

I said that.

Psshhh. Like I would actually bother reading a thread.
I don't res lazy players.

Fortunately for them, Mass Ressurection does not discriminate :D
I suppose I was in the wrong, in that case. I honestly did come from a game where you get rezzed whether or not you ran back (unless the healer was an ass). Usually you stayed where you were so as to not have the durability on your gear go down.