Rituals of the New Moon Droprate?

Professions
Technique: Rituals of the New Moon

Does this still drop? If so, did the drop rate decrease when Cataclysm launched? WoWhead's latest comment was posted during patch 3.3, so I'm not sure...

I've killed many, many, many of these guys and still no drop. Bad luck or..?
After a six-month absence from the game, I was working on my 73 Warlock/Gnome Inscriptionist today (5/14/2011) and can confirm that it does still drop and is learnable. I believe you have to be 350 inscription and possibly level 73.

I got it on the start of my third clearing of the Silverbrook Hunters. (South central section of the zone, near the Howling Fjord border)

Quest series is probably different for Horde, but I did do the quests going through Silverbrook before trying for the recipe. Wouldn't think that would make a difference, seems to be the mobs in Silverbrook have a higher drop rate than the hunters, but even after doing the quests when Ally discover the Silverbrooker villagers are bad worgen, Silverbrook is still green to me so the hunters seemed to be my only option.
I can confirm that this item still drops as of Aug 7 2012. Dropped for me after 10 minutes farming off of an NPC in Silverbrook village.
07/12/2012 10:50 PMPosted by Damon
I can confirm that this item still drops as of Aug 7 2012. Dropped for me after 10 minutes farming off of an NPC in Silverbrook village.

It dropped in the FUTURE?! :O

Tell me my bovine friend, what does the future hold for us?!

You didn't by chance grab a sports almanac while you were there did you?
On Wowhead.com and other WoW sites. it says this is unobtainable. I just received one from a friend. Am i allowed to still use it even though it says can not be obtained?
As of 10-29-2012 I can confirm it does indeed still drop. I killed the hunters at the little tower thing. Took me between 50-100 kills probably to get the drop though.
this stills drops
got my on 07/19/14 after about 20 kills
did not wait for them to transform
killed Silverback people at 37 / 67