Blackwing's Bane Title = Gone

General Discussion
Upon logging in today, my Blackwing's Bane title (earned from killing Heroic Nefarian) is gone :(

Sup with that Blizz? :(
Blackwing's legal advisory didn't approve since he wasn't there when Nefarian was killed.

Edit: Who the hell is Blackwing ?
I have the sudden urge to say "Ni!" when I see Psilo's avatar.

And Zuvok's head is tiny.
I have the sudden urge to say "Ni!" when I see Psilo's avatar.

lul

Another funny thing is this toon has a midnight blue skin tone, but his head is as white as a sheet. (Time to grow an affro I guess.)
Huh, you may want to bring this up in the Bug Reports forum, I'd be pretty miffed if I suddenly lost a title.

Another funny thing is this toon has a midnight blue skin tone, but his head is as white as a sheet.

Call the papers! We've discovered the secret origins of The Tick!
i got this Title from kill this huge BLOCK dragon named Nefarian,

Oh, you.

Now I'm picturing Nefarian as a giant, early-90s MS-DOS computer game Block with wings floating around casting fireballs.
Edit: Who the hell is Blackwing ?

Herp, and Derp, i wonder who He is, i got this Title from kill this huge BLACK dragon named Nefarian, but i have no idea who Blackwing is, this Dragon also has WINGS, so, lets make an Assumption, Blackwing must be.. Herp, Derp, oh! NEFARIAN!

That was intended to be a joke, I was doing BWL while you were still in pampers.

Edit: HERP DERP
Does anyone else automatically think of Darkwing Duck (Let's get.. Dangerous!) when ever they go to Blackwing Lair or Descent?

No?

Just me?
04/27/2011 01:24 AMPosted by Zuvok
Herp, and Derp, i wonder who He is, i got this Title from kill this huge BLACK dragon named Nefarian, but i have no idea who Blackwing is, this Dragon also has WINGS, so, lets make an Assumption, Blackwing must be.. Herp, Derp, oh! NEFARIAN!

04/27/2011 01:28 AMPosted by Nyfaria
Bad jokes are Bad.

Lols this game didnt Exist when i was in Pampers, ive been playing this game since Beta, so yeah.

Edit: Bad jokes are Bad.

Do you always take things so literally? lol

I asked for the moon and stars last Christmas, what do you suppose I received?
04/27/2011 12:56 AMPosted by Psilocybian
Upon logging in today, my Blackwing's Bane title (earned from killing Heroic Nefarian) is gone :(

You still have it actually. It's a known 4.1 UI bug. I believe there's an actual command that temporarily fixes it during your current login which I can't seem to find at the moment.

In any case, yes, known and likely already set to be fixed in a future patch.
04/27/2011 01:38 AMPosted by Bashiok

You still have it actually. It's a known 4.1 UI bug. I believe there's an actual command that temporarily fixes it during your current login which I can't seem to find at the moment.

In any case, yes, known and likely already set to be fixed in a future patch.

Glad this didnt happen with Dragonslayer!