best dk spec for pvp?

Death Knight
normally i play a ret pally and i love the high dmg and good survivability with ret in pvp. i know nothing about DKs so i want to know which spec is best for pvp, and if there's a spec similar to a retadin.
I like unholy. I need to respec and tweek some things (I work 2 jobs, so don't have a ton of time to play). I have only been pvping for a few weeks now though. (I got strep throat about 3 weeks ago, so was bored at home, finally hit 85 and been pvping ever since)

I like how I can really mess with the mages and healers, slow people chasing the flag carrier, just seem so versatile.

Frost seems good to, I see a ton of amazing DK's with frost, heck I see a lot of blood too! So I guess its a personal preference. I might try out frost later, seems to be the most popular, at least on the forums.

edit- Your guilds name is epic lulz brahhh, gj! :D
I'm loving frost at 62. aoe cc, frost disease snares, anti knockbock cd, anti fear cd, mount speed buff, whats not to love?

If i went unholy though i would have to pick up anti magic zone. Looks too good to miss.
i play blood and steamroll anyone i come across. if you are good at managing your heals and get some gear you will be unkillable.
I like frost for pvp, but unholy is pretty good too.
Until 4.1
Unholy is the best and Blood is broken and abusable to win 4vs1 fights.

When 4.1 lands
Frost wont be so bad and might actually be on par with unholy. Blood wont have an abusable mechanic anymore.

So for now Unholy or Blood
If i went unholy though i would have to pick up anti magic zone. Looks too good to miss.

Baddie.
If you aren't planning on doing anything past 2s, and you feel like being a god, go blood. Blood is the easiest spec to learn how to play and its pretty imba in solo pvp.... as with most things.
Go Frost. Learn to use HC / Strang combo's effectively against other teams (focus DG into a HC can really screw people over...) Partner up with a Warrior who's intimidating shout after HC breaks is quite effective... Win?
1.unholy
2.no
some strengths and weaknesses for UH and Frost
UH has constant pressure , great mobility, and good survivability. but UH can only burst every 3 mins because UH's dmg relies on its pets a lot.
With frost it's mobility is @@!! compared to UH's , survivabilty is still fair if you know what you're doing ,it also has more CC than UH and it can burst HARD every 1 ~ 2 mins and with RNG procs(killing machine). also Frosts' AMS only absorbs 75% compared to UH's 100% and you have to spend an extra GCD to pet sac
blood is useless in arena ( unless its 2s) but its good 1v1 :P .
UH has constant pressure once you get ramped up

fix'd

UH has to work up to it's pressure and then it constantly applies it, Frost punches you in the face right out of the gate but has more unstable overall pressure.
Until 4.1

When 4.1 lands
Frost wont be so bad and might actually be on par with unholy. Blood wont have an abusable mechanic anymore.

4.1 Patch notes....... Nope no runic corruption for frost, Unholy's still better.
Until 4.1

When 4.1 lands

4.1 Patch notes....... Nope no runic corruption for frost, Unholy's still better.

Even though I play Frost, this will most likely be true /sigh.

I wish they'd move Blood-Caked Blade to Frost, Blood never uses it and that would give Frost MUCH more DPS in both PvE and PvP.

Also, WTB Necrosis back.