Wow Gift Code?

Customer Support
Was wondering how to go about getting one? I do not own a credit card, or a debit card, I use paypal for all my needs. (It has a card, but WoW doesn't support my good ol' paypal) So I was wondering how to go about getting a Gift Code, which can be used for XFers, and Faction Changes.

If you know, please let me know, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Pre
I believe those codes are not publicly available, and are only offered as part of special promotions ran by Blizzard.
hmmm i need one! im tired of Moonguard being so full all the time i need to go to a diff server
Please don't necro a 3-month old thread, Sky.

If you'd like to make a suggestion about Blizz opening your server for free transfers, please post in the General forums.
06/13/2011 04:20 PMPosted by Skymoonlight
hmmm i need one! im tired of Moonguard being so full all the time i need to go to a diff server

Unfortunately, Skymoonlight, the only available method to purchase a character service such as a transfer is with a credit card.

I only have paypal too ): i need a faction change and wanted to see if i could buy a gift code to use on the faction change please help thanx
06/20/2011 05:03 PMPosted by Theodtoo
I only have paypal too ): i need a faction change and wanted to see if i could buy a gift code to use on the faction change please help thanx

You cannot. A major (US) credit card is required. Please don't necro threads.