Shake Your Bunny Maker

General Discussion
i camped razor hill and org front door , try it :P
I made a daring high speed run through the heart of Ironforge to tag a dwarf female. That was actually the most fun part of the achievement.
I had to fly into org, die, then run around the AH and bank as a spirit to identify the females, rez, hit em and then get king hit and do it all over again. It was quite easy in the end.

At wowhead, Rinor posted a macro that helps you identify if someone is a female with one click.

/run local a,n,r,c,x=2422 for i=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(a)do n,r,_,c=UnitName("target"),GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(a,i)if n and not c and UnitRace("target")==r then print(n,"is"..(UnitSex("target")~=3 and " NOT"or"").." female!")end end

It only returns results if they are a race that you are missing for the achievement.
I run through Tol Barad during the right hours on my server. You could probably go to lvl 5 Horde towns to find a bunch of Horde picking up eggs though.
I had to fly into org, die, then run around the AH and bank as a spirit to identify the females, rez, hit em and then get king hit and do it all over again. It was quite easy in the end.

At wowhead, Rinor posted a macro that helps you identify if someone is a female with one click.

/run local a,n,r,c,x=2422 for i=1,GetAchievementNumCriteria(a)do n,r,_,c=UnitName("target"),GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(a,i)if n and not c and UnitRace("target")==r then print(n,"is"..(UnitSex("target")~=3 and " NOT"or"").." female!")end end

It only returns results if they are a race that you are missing for the achievement.

Ooo... nice. It'll target them for you? Wish I had Mind Vision... LAWL!
I am so bloody nice, I am logging my ladies and going to camp out in front of the main cities- fem dorf, fem taur, forc, you name it. ;D

until I get bored. ^_^
bgs?
I plan on doing some AV to get it. I hung out in Gadgetzan for a bit, since it was a good place in wrath for achievs like this one, but only one alliance character(worgen). But, defend Galv, cap snowfall, and enjoy the nerdrage in /bg while I hunt my prey.
You'll have to leave the city and do some work to get that achievement.

Sorry you have to play the game to get the achievement.
Temple of Earth is always worth a check, though it's usually pretty deserted.
Once I get around to it I'm gonna be hovering over goldshire/stormwind and dive bomb bunny ear people.