I understand the tank shortage

General Discussion
No lol I am not tanking on this toon just don't want to use my Paladyn.

I lvl'ed her from 10 to 38 tanking with a guildie . Had a blast then I am not sure what it is about this lvl but ,DPS pull mobs other than the one i am on. Hunters keeping pets on growl. Healers that still have over 1/2 mana after a pull crying about how much damage the tank is taking. :( is it always like this ? Druids using that blow back crap once you get agro
:(
If you're complaining about tanking at level 38 you're probably in the wrong. It's easy as can be. People are complaining about tanking at 85 because it actually requires skill.
No lol I am not tanking on this toon just don't want to use my Paladyn.

I lvl'ed her from 10 to 38 tanking with a guildie . Had a blast then I am not sure what it is about this lvl but ,DPS pull mobs other than the one i am on. Hunters keeping pets on growl. Healers that still have over 1/2 mana after a pull crying about how much damage the tank is taking. :( is it always like this ? Druids using that blow back crap once you get agro
:(

The druid knockback gets used on me all the time... When I'm tanking swill adds on Heroic Maloriak. It never changes for some people.
04/25/2011 01:05 PMPosted by Saelassa
If you're complaining about tanking at level 38 you're probably in the wrong. It's easy as can be. People are complaining about tanking at 85 because it actually requires skill.

Nnnnoooooo. People are complaining about tanking at 85 because they don't like to be blamed, abused and treated like mud when they can tank for their guild and have a decent, quiet stress-free run.
I'm not complaining Just stating facts. Tanking is fun with guildies and friends. But the random pug that could care less. Never had these issues as dps. For the most part the last two i ran i just ignored the rude , what was funny is the healers set them straight I did not have to say a thing . She said " I will stop healing you if you keep messing with the tank. :) Love a healer attitude lol
... You had problems tanking at 38?

I've leveled my pally to 70 doing constant dungeons (at least one every other level or so) and have never wiped. (Well, outside the one time with a guild healer when we pulled eight groups to see if it was possible.)

I can see people having problems at 85; I've started having a little trouble at 70 (though it's mostly gear since I'm still in low BC gear), but honestly lower levels pugs aren't that bad.
I don't think there is a shortage of tanks. There is just a shortage of tanks that want to do PuGs.

It's annoying and the attitude of players in PuGs won't be fixed unless there are serious consequences or the queues are set to your server only.
OK OK LOL I have no issues with my tanking . Its the attitude of some groups. Instead of telling me how bad it can be how about some idea's on how you handle the rude player. I don't want to drop group because that is not fair to the rest. Kick is a joke