Why aren't Worgen making sounds when /roaring

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Same. I feel empty not hearing any /roar sounds when using shouts @_@.
Seeing the animation go off without the /roar sound just feels....weird
Saddening. /Roar was arguably one of my most favorite things about playing a worgen. It's just not the same. :(
I guess I speak for all Worgens, and all to spend money to PAY the race change just because of the roar! PLEASE BLIZZARD. DO NOT REMOVE THE ROAR OF Worgens!
I approve of this thread 100% especially after PAYING to transfer from horde to alliance to be a Worgen specifically for the awesome sound effects
According to the GM I spoke to in the last hour, he said the Dev's deemed it unnessecary and took it out.
i think blizzard just screwd themselves then, i mean there going to get alot of #!!% for this, yeah it was unnessisary but so is the option to customize ur charactor, to have ur clothes look differant wen you change them, the differant quests, dispite the fact that there "unnessissary" it makes people want to play the game. and at any rate cataclysm was a bull#!!% patch, they didnt do alot of what they said they would, so now there going to make it suck even more ass? wow blizz.
04/26/2011 04:33 PMPosted by Real
Fun was detected and removed.

Working as intended.
Oh wow, that's funny I also deemed my subscription unnecessary, and removed that as well.

GG

no kidding Wow isnt nesissary, it would be cool if alot of people quit wow on the same day, like they d to lower the prices of gas, make a point that blizz needs to be less like buzzkillington
04/27/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Banos
According to the GM I spoke to in the last hour, he said the Dev's deemed it unnessecary and took it out.

I find this very, very disappointing.