Patch 4.2 Previews!

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 23 Next
I like this... hopefully it'll be out at about the time that I finish bootcamp so I can fully enjoy the firelands... Fingers crossed!
This looks amazing. With the add ons by the patches it really makes the Cataclysm expansion far more than it originally appeared. Game play is improving. Hopefully the technical issues get resolved so that we may focus on an amazing game.
New content is deff a good thing but by the time i get around 2 this past updates content prolly 10 updates will have happend. I personnaly think more personnalisation of charecters needs 2 b updated. more faces hair styles ability 2 dye any clothing or armor u get more variaty. losing urself in a sea of ppl that look almost exactly the same equals boring. other than that really small issue keep up the fresh work
04/27/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Cymrych
Not to be a complete jerk..but...I would rather have Blizzard fixing CURRENT content that they broke in the last patch rather than previewing future content...

Im sure there are seperate departments working on fixing current patches. Remember, alot of people are needed to make a game, while alot more are needed to keep it going.
any restro druid mana buffs comeing up?
just wondering
It won't be released for a few months, keep your pants on people...
^ I give it 2 months tops. They've been working on it since 4.0.6 release at the same time as 4.1
Can't help but notice all the issues after the patch... and already jumping into the next patch... sad... anyone want to buy a account??
what would be awesome is if they added a bh boss in 4.2.......
I hope hey do come out with 4.2 patch.
Hear hear! I can't believe I'm paying $15 a month and am constantly locking up. Blizzard tech support tells me it's my hardware, but I wasn't having problems BEFORE the patch... and I meet or exceed the minimum hardware guidelines. SIGH.
Hear hear! I can't believe I'm paying $15 a month and am constantly locking up. Blizzard tech support tells me it's my hardware, but I wasn't having problems BEFORE the patch... and I meet or exceed the minimum hardware guidelines. SIGH.

I can't believe I am hearing another freeze up story ... all along I was told it was me! Thank you Hazellia for bringing it to everyone's attention that are having the same difficulty and are being told it's their computer!
Lol i feel bad looking at new patch content when 4.1 just came out, oh well... Dis stuff looks kewl
sound like some kool new stuff
Any new PVP gear by chance? I hope so.
bleh
Great, but when do we fight deathwing?
AWSOME you guys have won my love back ... ( no homo) . i still think yall should do a dontation for the south though japans all ready got enough help .
PLEASE fix Arcane Mages...this is ridiculous.. I'm constantly out of mana now and Mastery/Mana Adept is broken. Is Mage Armor + Glyph broken as well?