Top Gear UK

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Who watches it and understands that this show rips other television programs new ones

*edited for language. Please be careful in the future.- Nethaera
Oh, Clarkson! And that little Hamster. And who can forget Captain Slow!
It's an entertaining show. And not only because they're jerks :P Honestly I never liked cars that much until I saw Top Gear :) And the spinoffs have nothing on the UK version ;)
They get away with so much crap that would never work for any other network.
Oh, Clarkson! And that little Hamster. And who can forget Captain Slow!
It's an entertaining show. And not only because they're jerks :P Honestly I never liked cars that much until I saw Top Gear :) And the spinoffs have nothing on the UK version ;)

I was so excited about top gear USA, then i watched it and was immediately dissappointed
Obviously its the best of all the Top Gears... but I think the hate for the spinoffs is misplaced. I'd rather have a show like Top Gear US, then another Real Housewives of Whothehellcares, Kansas and all the other BS that passes for TV these days.
The Top Gear specials and the "car vs ___ races " are amazing fun!!

One of favorites is the Vietnam episode, where Jeremy and James paint Richard's bike pink and people turn up and paint the whole street pink :D :D
I've said for a long time that it may be the most entertaining show on television.
Love this show! I have like 10 episodes DVRd daily. :D