Worgen /transform and Transform() removed 4.1

UI and Macro
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Bump
Bump

Want it back
Just rolled my first worgen, this is lame...
bump!!
couple months old but it needs to be updated Holmes
Am disappointed about this change :(

I think Bliz should just put in an option in game to toggle the worgen change: option to stay in worgen form after the initial change, or to change back to human once combat is over.

If it can't be done through mods anymore please provide an ingame option.
I have to agree the change is a bit disappointing. Came back to game after nearly a year away and found my worgen auto change wasnt working and took me a while to find that this was why.

Would really apreciate some option i can set to change me back after combat if thats what i want, like how i dont want my headgear to show or i want to auto loot. if not then allow some mod-ability to do it like before
I would also like to see this again.
I just want to play my worgen of a standards point of view as a human form but with the worgen crit bonuses and such. I would love it if i could stay in human form 24/7 inculding during combat because its not the same as a human, the racial bonuses are different so plz blizzard, give us back the ability to stay in human form during combat instead of forcing us to do it the way your doing now. It's not even to much to ask for, it's a very minor change and very simple, don't auto transform us into wolf form during combat, see simple easy and done.
06/28/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Allidia
It's not even to much to ask for, it's a very minor change and very simple

Most of the things people ask for saying they're a "simple change", have never done any coding and have no idea just how difficult things can be, especially in a game as huge as WoW.

06/28/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Allidia
I would love it if i could stay in human form 24/7 inculding during combat because its not the same as a human,

If you're in human form all the time, why not just play a human? If you want the Worgen racials, deal with being a Worgen.
05/02/2011 09:51 AMPosted by Bashiok
The Worgen transform system was changed to fit in better with our spell system in 4.1. It now acts as a spell, and can be macro’ed and cast like any other spell. As a consequence, though, you have to hit a button to change. We'll look to see if we can provide an easy way to automate it in a future patch.

Please read Blizzard explaination and will this thread ever die?
Bump for justice. Change it back please.
07/27/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Globalwarmin
Bump for justice. Change it back please.

Blizzard was justified in removing it, it didn't work the way they wanted it to so they implemented it into a system that works fine.

AND, they also said in this post I quoted right above you

07/20/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Bõb
The Worgen transform system was changed to fit in better with our spell system in 4.1. It now acts as a spell, and can be macro’ed and cast like any other spell. As a consequence, though, you have to hit a button to change. We'll look to see if we can provide an easy way to automate it in a future patch.

Please read Blizzard explaination and will this thread ever die?

that they will readd it when they get it to work
Bõb, you're expecting people to read things. Things that have been said weekly since this thread started over a year and a half ago. Shame on you.

People, deal with the drawbacks of being a Worgen, or don't be a Worgen.
Bõb, you're expecting people to read things. Things that have been said weekly since this thread started over a year and a half ago. Shame on you.

true, but this also goes with my suggestion that old threads be locked after their inactive for a week
Dunno about a week, especially for this forum specifically, but there should at least be a warning before allowing someone to post that it hasn't been active for a while.
Would you rather see this year old thread bumped, or multiples of the same thread?
07/29/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Sintacks
Would you rather see this year old thread bumped, or multiples of the same thread?

honestly I wouldn't mind multiples